Author Topic: Replica Diablo Roadster kit & parts “LOOK”  (Read 2124 times)

deathlock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Replica Diablo Roadster kit & parts “LOOK”
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 04:02:38 AM »
Links not working for me, this sounds interesting, but would need pics to see stage its in, with additional info.

Color40

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Replica Diablo Roadster kit & parts “LOOK”
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 06:53:14 PM »
Interested please contact me 561-248-4633

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Replica Diablo Roadster kit & parts “LOOK”
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 07:04:40 PM »
FOR SALE!!!!    This is for the true replica enthusiast, I spent 4 years gathering OEM & the best replica parts I could find.  I did not cheap out on anything this was going to be my final build.  However I’m chasing a new dream and this one has to go.  Complete Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit, exterior kit has details that are spot on to the real deal, I have not seen the level of detail in this kit on other kits I’ve seen.  Example: the rear window area, front fenders are rolled at the body like oem, the top of the fenders against the windshield is spot on not flat like most kits.  This kit comes with an OEM Roadster windshield that fits PERFECT!!!  The glass is in a crate not seen in the pictures.
The interior kit uses the  true 99 style roadster dashboard & console.  Oem Diablo Roadster steering wheel!! Oem Diablo seats, will need to be re-upholstered but what better seat to use for patterns right!
Audi 4.2 v8 engine, aftermarket engine management harness, Porsche 5 speed transaxle, axles, I have over 30k invested right here in these FOR SALE!!!!    This is for the true replica enthusiast, I spent 4 years gathering OEM & the best replica parts I could find.  I did not cheap out on anything this was going to be my final build.  However I’m chasing a new dream and this one has to go.  Complete Lamborghini Diablo Roadster kit, exterior kit has details that are spot on to the real deal, I have not seen the level of detail in this kit on other kits I’ve seen.  Example: the rear window area, front fenders are rolled at the body like oem, the top of the fenders against the windshield is spot on not flat like most kits.  This kit comes with an OEM Roadster windshield that fits PERFECT!!!  The glass is in a crate not seen in the pictures.
The interior kit uses the  true 99 style roadster dashboard & console.  Oem Diablo seats, will need to be re-upholstered but what better seat to use for patterns right!
Audi 4.2 v8 engine, aftermarket engine management harness, Porsche 5 speed transaxle, axles, I have over 30k invested right here in these pics.
Asking 23k

Too much more to list see pictures and ask questions here or through messenger.

Oem 17” Roadster wheels with Pirelli tires
235/40/zr 17 front
335/35/ zr 17 rear

Carbon fiber kit includes:
Exterior door handles
Taillight bezels
Headlight eyebrows
Door sill plates

Too much more to list I have plenty of pictures email me or check out the Facebook groups for 40 pictures