Author Topic: Robslp640 scam alert  (Read 32655 times)

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: Robslp640 scam alert
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2014, 08:23:40 AM »
Thanks Tusabes, you have been a big help and I'm going to see what happens with this court thing.

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2014, 11:58:31 PM »
Jadams, rob has told you to take him to court. You have the proof you need to show he owed you $3000 right here in this thread , from his own admission

you don't need any other contract or proof , he had said he refunded you $3000 plus gave you $5000 worth of rims. He even posted two fake screenshots from Wells Fargo and PayPal attempting to show he sent $3000 somewhere

I don't know why you're expecting him to post more fake screenshots of refunds he never actually sends to you ,post internal transfers between his own accounts , or PayPal screenshots that are not the actual sent money receipt,etc.

all you guys are doing is playing Internet games now .

You're definitely not going to get a penny out of him by bumping this thread with your grievance , and its cluttering the evidence you need to get a judgment in your favor

There are companies in AZ that will prepare and serve the small claims summons on rob if you aren't familiar with the courts. Then after you win you can hire a sheriff or judgment collector to seize his assets including all the cars he posts on eBay . He titles them in his own name

If he wants to file bankruptcy that will cost him at least $2000

He has made it extremely clear he is never going to voluntarily refund you a penny and is challenging you to sue him , and you show you aren't going to do anything but complain online, therefore he isn't taking you seriously either

dratts

• Liked: 14
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2014, 11:51:01 PM »
I kind of agree with the mods that this is not going to be solved here.  Rob will be essentially out of business anyway.  Sad because we really do need all the providers we can get.  So stupid though, he could have just done the right thing and stayed in business.  Is there ANYONE here who would want to do business with him now?

Jadams

« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2014, 11:37:25 PM »
Wow robslp640. Can you screenshot the PayPal invoice that you sent me money that you claim to have done. I think the members will have some type of satisfication.

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2014, 09:40:55 PM »
Why won't u let the courts decide this, what are u afraid of, the truth. Please if u feel unsatisfied use the legal system, that's what it's designed for. Prove to the forum and the courts that u paid me and never received what was agreeded upon.

Jadams

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2014, 09:07:36 PM »
Robslp640 you don't have to scam me. You doing this because....why. Fieroking and I have been truthfully with you from day one. If you find it in your heart to make this right , I will welcome the product.

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2014, 08:37:12 PM »
I agree with admin,  and moderator,  if jadams or any other party has a issue with me, please use the legal system.  I infact challenge jadams to take legal action and let's deal with this in Court.

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2014, 07:21:30 PM »
Ok fellas going to leave this open till morning then lock it. I have my conclusions as to what needs to happen but felling doubtful that right will come of this unfortunately. If there are any updates from the parties involved I will unlock this and let further comments be made.
You're the moderator, but personally I think that the more light we shine on these situations the better, even if it's upsetting and distasteful to read.

I agree with Dustin that the thread should be locked and what could be said on this topic has been said and it's now just being repeated.  I'll remind everyone again that this site cannot resolve the legal problems those issues should be resolved in court.  There are two sides to every story and we've all heard them both.  Everyone has been warned about dealing with everyone involved and I believe they've created enough reasonable doubt one another that will keep many from dealing with either one.

Chris

dratts

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2014, 07:18:10 PM »
Dratt when I met you and Fieroking in Idaho you guys where great to me and it's was a great pleasure to met both you guys? How's the car riding?

still works in progress.  Mostly the doors.  I need to rehang them with new hinges and install working glass windows.  Always something, but I always get it on the road during the summer.  Here comes summer!   I'm losing hope for you in your dealings with Rob.  Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:24:31 PM by No Bull »

Jadams

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2014, 06:33:15 PM »
Dratt when I met you and Fieroking in Idaho you guys where great to me and it's was a great pleasure to met both you guys? How's the car riding?

dratts

« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2014, 06:13:46 PM »
Ok fellas going to leave this open till morning then lock it. I have my conclusions as to what needs to happen but felling doubtful that right will come of this unfortunately. If there are any updates from the parties involved I will unlock this and let further comments be made.
You're the moderator, but personally I think that the more light we shine on these situations the better, even if it's upsetting and distasteful to read.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2014, 01:01:09 PM »
   That was a very astute observation by Cmarens and I do not think it takes much of a crystal ball to see ahead a little further. Persons C, D, and E were involved BEFORE B. We know from this and other Forums that there is at least persons F and G that have become involved AFTER B, and for a great deal more money. Mr. B should now be far enough down the Ponzi to be paid. I know this is no consolation to B, but the poopie bag that he was left holding is relatively small amount. My crystal ball says that this is going to get much bigger.   

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2014, 12:42:50 PM »

cmarens

• Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »
I could use a few scans of myself right now come to think of it... anyone selling?
 ::K

I rent pretty cheap. Will work in trade for knowledge. How about this - you let me have some wrench time with you and we can call it good. You get work done on your vehicle, I learn more about the "how tos" and we are all happy. Well, except the wives. Their to-do list will be put aside which will undoubtedly cause some yelling, which will cause headache, which will call for beer. Win-Win-Win all around I say!
Kind Regards,

Chris

Jadams

« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2014, 11:13:32 AM »
Silly guys lol. I'm sure Person B had already committed to buy from Person A prior to knowing that facts about Person A. I'm certain if Person B knew Person A was a untrustworthy person that Person B would've never dealt with Person A. Person B has learned a valuable lesson.