How To - Tips > Fiberglass & Paint

Looking for Fiberglass and Paint Tips

(1/3) > >>

01Lambiero:
Cookie sheet.  Just visit your mom when she is baking.  Wait until they come out of the oven.  Wear an oven mitt, grab the sheet and run for your car.  Eat all of the cookies and Voila! You have a cookie sheet left.  Jim

Tallon:
At work we have so many boxes I just rip pieces off and use them as disposable boards, works for me. and our steel banding stuff that is for packaging I just cut a piece off and use as a mixing/spreading stick! Throw away stuff.

notnilc20:

--- Quote from: SchulzeA on June 27, 2012, 05:13:05 AM ---I put a layer of aluminum tape on my board. Do your work and then just let whatevers left to dry on the board. Peal off the tape, Clean board.
Also, Desoclean 45 will clean up uncured resin and epoxy.

--- End quote ---

Nice....something so simple yet so effective.  THanks.   ::usa

SchulzeA:
I put a layer of aluminum tape on my board. Do your work and then just let whatevers left to dry on the board. Peal off the tape, Clean board.
Also, Desoclean 45 will clean up uncured resin and epoxy.

notnilc20:
when using fiberglass (kitty hair) and/or Bondo (filler) what do you use for your mixing board?  I have used a glass plate and also bought that plastic piece made by Bondo (the company) but I still have issues getting the stuff off. 

Please give me some clean up tips.  thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version