Author Topic: is my time running out  (Read 2436 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: is my time running out
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 03:41:40 PM »
...and then silence. Sorry to have wasted your time, I was under the mistaken impression that I had exactly what you had asked for.

76mx

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2018, 11:46:20 AM »
I have this body for sale. It is prepped, primed, and ready for paint, $6,500.

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2018, 01:09:49 PM »
if you do decide to get a body I would highly recommend Charley, (76mx).  He will always give you honest advice.
Pedro

76mx

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 11:38:00 AM »
sry I hadn't responded sooner. had to deal with family issues. how much would I need an were could I get a body? im not rich an im raising a family, I live on a budget but I"am in the middle of trying to sell some property an a couple of my vehicles.

A body will run from $6,500 to $9,000 depending on model, I have several to choose from. If you are on a tight budget, better stick with a Countach. There are several people on this Forum that will vouch for my fiberglass work.

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 12:00:24 PM »
I have two projects for sale that you might want to consider.  They are priced right, I'm just trying to make my money back on parts.

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=3826.msg32365#msg32365
http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=3822.msg32351#msg32351

PM me if interested and I will answer any questions

david to goliath

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 03:20:21 AM »
sry I hadn't responded sooner. had to deal with family issues. how much would I need an were could I get a body? im not rich an im raising a family, I live on a budget but I"am in the middle of trying to sell some property an a couple of my vehicles.

david to goliath

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 03:13:43 AM »
im aware of audi having law suits that's why I was asking if im running out of time. it seems all the threads an forums are dead and or are dieing. I know most cars builders start an a small percentage are ever finished. I was looking for just a body an build the rest over time. but the way things are looking I might just give up. im not good at saving up money I see something I want I buy it lol. I own several cars an I buy sell an trade, but usually I cant come up with enough for a lambo project that has already been started.

76mx

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 11:07:15 PM »
  been researching a lambo build for several years now an seems like there becoming harder to find. an most threads are all dated, im surprised I found this one. it seems this place is barely hanging around

When you finish your research, and if you decide to buy, check the advertisements for replicas in the last two years worth of your online kitcar magazine research and call me. 

AdrianBurton

• Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 03:43:06 PM »
the dedicated of us are still here... what are you looking for?
kit?
partial build?
finished build?

What is your budget? each level requires a different bucket of cash

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 12:05:49 PM »
  been researching a lambo build for several years now an seems like there becoming harder to find. an most threads are all dated, im surprised I found this one. it seems this place is barely hanging around
Well, if you have been researching for several years now, you already know about the lawsuit that Audi made against all body manufacturers here in the USA and you know that there aren't an abundant number of suppliers for replica builders to rely on for parts and you should know that only 3% ever finish a replica build and that most don't have $40K-$60K (not counting labor) to drop into a build.  The sacrifice of time takes its toll on most of us and when we realize the dedication required, we come up short even when we do have the abilities needed for welding, fab work, ingenuity, mechanical technology, electrical, body, paint, etc.  That's why we are a rare breed.  This site can answer most of the questions builders want.  We center on Lamborghini replica building unlike MadMechanics or KitCentral.  If you would rather have the bolt holes provided for you with instructions for your build, contact Factory Five or you can purchase a "used" Diablo for maybe around $100K (which will require an annual clutch replacement for around $18K).  Have fun which ever path you choose and welcome to Lamboclone.com.
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

david to goliath

is my time running out
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 04:22:31 AM »