Author Topic: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street  (Read 93127 times)

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2015, 10:58:05 PM »
how many months till the first kit is ready to be sold? id like to buy one
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:04:19 PM by INSPIREcomposite »

aventcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2015, 10:52:04 PM »
I have an apologize for yours abouth the front and rear lights ,because i have delay of 25 days ,,the lights has ben modify more close to oem part, soon i go to post new pics ,i think that this parts are important components this days because every car have your own light design , in the past as the diablo and countach was difrent with more universal exposed components.

aventcar

« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2015, 11:29:53 AM »
Aventador replica complete kit

aventcar

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2015, 11:51:45 PM »
 respect to the front lights, the picture of my front light,, this is a early picture of my prototype,, soon lm go post new pictures of this lights more close to oem.
Im perfectionist with my work ,im to continue improving the visual quality abouth this Aventador replica.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 04:54:44 PM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2015, 11:37:34 PM »
The door  panel it's clear when the door is opening,also all clearance and separations between the door panels and dash ,lower and back panels , it's the correct for upholstery...Im aprox 40 days behind with my work resolving this problems ,i want to sell kits with no problems,, the interior parts on the vĂ­deo  are fiberglass parts painted characterized of the  real upholstery colors combination.

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2015, 04:41:06 PM »
Sorry for being such a dumb butt but I have a few questions.. I went to the gallery and saw all the parts, bits and pieces for the interior on Carlos Aventador..And it looks amazing but how does it work? Do you uppolster the fiberglass mold of the seat? that can't be rigid enough to bolt to the floor and to uncomfortable also the door panels will they fit after being covered in foam and leather? And what about the steering wheel and pedal shifters? And what about all the consol buttons etc? Also the tail light look great but what happened to the head lights.. the Grey fork divider thing doesn't even resemble the original..sorry for my  stupid questions
 Best regards.

Those are not stupid questions at all. Hopefully Carlos will chime in. I also have a question. Will the interior door panel clear when opening the door? Here is the pic of the passenger side and it looks like it wraps in quite a bit to meet with the dash. On the video he opens the driver side door but you can see in the pic there is no panel on the driver side as seen in the second pic. Is there clearance issues? Or am i just being seeing things that aren't there?

About the headlights, i attached two pics, one is carlos handmade and the second is Lamborghini.  For handmade, i think he got pretty close to oem. Replicas will never be perfect but he definantly set the bar high.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:50:39 PM by notnilc20 »

Lykke1973

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2015, 02:57:36 PM »
Sorry for being such a dumb butt but I have a few questions.. I went to the gallery and saw all the parts, bits and pieces for the interior on Carlos Aventador..And it looks amazing but how does it work? Do you uppolster the fiberglass mold of the seat? that can't be rigid enough to bolt to the floor and to uncomfortable also the door panels will they fit after being covered in foam and leather? And what about the steering wheel and pedal shifters? And what about all the consol buttons etc? Also the tail light look great but what happened to the head lights.. the Grey fork divider thing doesn't even resemble the original..sorry for my  stupid questions
 Best regards.

aventcar

aventcar

« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2015, 11:19:11 PM »
The kit is available complete with all components,interiors,body accesories (the black parts on the body) but you need to get your line .

aventcar

« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2015, 06:35:51 PM »
I working for now in quality fiberglas kits you don't need repair parts
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:54:37 PM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2015, 08:52:47 PM »
   I met Carlos and his father Jose and we went to their shop in Mexico. Both are very nice people, as I expected, and Carlos is a human CNC machine. He tells me that all of his work is sculpted without scans or splashes. That work is excellent, the lines are crisp, I spot checked numerous times for squareness in all three planes and it is dead on, and his roller and layup work is as good as it gets.
   The pictures published are the buck and he is in the process of pulling molds. In spite of the emails that I have gotten wanting a chassis built for the Carlos body they already have, a finished kit does not and cannot exist yet. The molds already pulled are quality pieces and Carlos says that the kit will be ready in a month.
   Now here is a possible downside. I have lived in Mexico and spent some time there, loved the people and the country, but there are two things that a foreigner needs to know about it. First, the answer to almost every question there is "Maybe tomorrow". Second, "Maybe tomorrow" does not mean maybe tomorrow. It means not today. There is a huge difference in the two. Carlos has been two years on this, will have a wonderful product at completion, but it currently is unavailable. Best of speed Carlos and Jose.   
thank you very much Charley i shall have finished a kit in few weeks also (first) the last interiors molds ..

aventcar

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2015, 08:33:54 PM »
I'm with Big Pines on this one. I too would love to see close-up photos of both the headlights and the taillights..............please?

Rob,  ::beers
thanks rob james im waiting impatient for the first set of this lights working ready for sale, for my aventador body or complete kit customers.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:37:52 PM by aventcar »

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2015, 03:24:39 PM »
I'm with Big Pines on this one. I too would love to see close-up photos of both the headlights and the taillights..............please?

Rob,  ::beers

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2015, 11:12:44 AM »
Carlos,
   My schedule is changing and I have no way to contact you. I can now be there as early as tomorrow but need to know when to leave L.A. and which direction to go when I do. If we cannot confirm, I am not going the long way south. Please phone me, contact info is in a PM.

Also, help from Forum members. I was supposed to meet up with Gwader and Lambo Sam over on Kitcentral while here but this CNC schedule has thrown everything off. None of the devices I have with me will let me login to Kitcentral and that is the only way I have to contact them. Will someone go the Lounge, transporter post, and explain to them that I will not be able to see them?

Charley

I have posted on Kitcentral in the lounge saying you will not be able to meet Lambosam or Gwader.  Hope this helps you.

Thank you NN, I appreciate that and am sure that they did too.

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2015, 10:57:21 AM »
   I met Carlos and his father Jose and we went to their shop in Mexico. Both are very nice people, as I expected, and Carlos is a human CNC machine. He tells me that all of his work is sculpted without scans or splashes. That work is excellent, the lines are crisp, I spot checked numerous times for squareness in all three planes and it is dead on, and his roller and layup work is as good as it gets.
   The pictures published are the buck and he is in the process of pulling molds. In spite of the emails that I have gotten wanting a chassis built for the Carlos body they already have, a finished kit does not and cannot exist yet. The molds already pulled are quality pieces and Carlos says that the kit will be ready in a month.
   Now here is a possible downside. I have lived in Mexico and spent some time there, loved the people and the country, but there are two things that a foreigner needs to know about it. First, the answer to almost every question there is "Maybe tomorrow". Second, "Maybe tomorrow" does not mean maybe tomorrow. It means not today. There is a huge difference in the two. Carlos has been two years on this, will have a wonderful product at completion, but it currently is unavailable. Best of speed Carlos and Jose.