How To - Tips > Other / Everything Else

paddle shifter

(1/4) > >>

jb1:

--- Quote from: Murci-Me on May 17, 2012, 12:03:49 AM ---No, i'm not going to build complete systems. With all the parts and labor that goes into building these things, theres little room left for any kind of decent profit. Its like Riceburner with his HVAC controllers, I need to make more than $2/hr to build them lol.
I will make the paddle assemblies though, but they will be made to fit the Sebring column. Its the only column that closely resembles the Murcielago, and has room for the paddle assembly.

--- End quote ---
K was just checking before I posted  the program for free  when I finish , didn't  want  to  step on toes... 

usmc_butler:
Like I said before whenever you are ready to make a set I'm in ;D

Dustin

Murci-Me:
No, i'm not going to build complete systems. With all the parts and labor that goes into building these things, theres little room left for any kind of decent profit. Its like Riceburner with his HVAC controllers, I need to make more than $2/hr to build them lol.
I will make the paddle assemblies though, but they will be made to fit the Sebring column. Its the only column that closely resembles the Murcielago, and has room for the paddle assembly.

jb1:
 Murci-Me,  are you building some  to sale?   Mine is setup to work with the 4t65-edh but   with very little changes in programing  can work with any  automatic trans.. it uses a  potentiometer  feedback built into the actuator

Murci-Me:
Not much needs to change, other than the position sensor having an additional position in the slide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version