Author Topic: Is southwest rockets eBay seller legit ?  (Read 2961 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: Is southwest rockets eBay seller legit ?
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 08:17:56 PM »
Yes this is the same guy who had his lambo stolen , we helped recover it by finding pics of it in Facebook by someone in Texas , he promised a $5000 reward to the lamboclone member who helped him get the car back , then he disappeared

This guy Robert reed  is just another fraud in the kit car world , as bad as Robert ward aka robslp640. What a coincidence that their names sound so similar too!  Its not the same guy but they are the exact same kinds of fraudsters

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 07:08:34 PM »
Hey , isnt that the dude that got his car stolen from a guy who test drove it then got the entire forum to feel sorry for him then after promising to pay the reward he stiffed the guy? robreezy or something like that..
oh yeah , I knew its all whole lot of crap. and bunch nice guys  fall for him. why is it that the Kit car biz is so shaby? I know the answer , I'll keep it to my self.

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 06:49:09 PM »
Hey , isnt that the dude that got his car stolen from a guy who test drove it then got the entire forum to feel sorry for him then after promising to pay the reward he stiffed the guy? robreezy or something like that..

847wooley

• Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2014, 06:19:12 PM »
This asshat rob reed (southwest rockets)from Bentonville Arkansas swore up and down that he would buy the car back from me after I changed the rating I have him on ebay. I was an idiot and believed him once again.( because I was raised that your word is everything. Obviously his parents sucked at raising this jagoff). Once again I highly highly recommend that no one ever does any business with this guy. Please get the word out that he is a con artist. Don't believe a word that he says. He treatened to kill me and have 6 ni**ers (his words, not mine) rape my wife too

847wooley

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 01:53:59 PM »
I bought a diablo from him. He is very dishonest. I would never buy anything from him. He will promise up a storm and will never come through. Total stroke.

Tusabes

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 01:26:23 PM »
Did you buy his murci or his Bentley ?

Its a Shame to find another dishonest seller . People on this forum even helped him recover and locate his stolen murci , and I don't think he even paid the reward he promised to pay

847wooley

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 12:02:44 PM »
This guy rob reed (southwest rockets) is a total liar. I bought a car from him off of eBay and he lied on almost every single aspect of the car. He said it had a brand-new interior, it looks like a five-year-old did it. It absolutely horrible. He said he "built" the car, but when I put it on craigslist, the guy who owned the car before him came out to look at it, and he showed me pictures of my car, which still had his license plate on it. And when I got the one from Rob that he built, still has his licence plate on it. He said chrome rims, they are not, he said they were "plasti dipped" they were not, they were sprayed on in place, there is overspray on the body, rotor, brake caliper, tires. Just pitiful. NEVER BUY FROM THIS GUY, HE IS A CON ARTIST. He kept saying he would buy the car back from me, and then never got back to me. Also ship the car to me with a shattered front bumper, he never had mentioned anything about that.

Tusabes

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 02:21:12 AM »
I never made you a lowball offer on your lambo
And I didnt know you build all different kinds of replicas or own med spas ?  So are all those cars ones you actually have or are those just pictures of other people's cars ? There are three different Bentley front ends on those cars, one of which looks like fugazzi cars

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 02:23:54 PM »
Other listing is Robreezy's car so my guess is that's him
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:28:05 PM by Tallon »

Tusabes

Is southwest rockets eBay seller legit ?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 02:10:40 PM »
See item 261405918934

This guy Says he builds Murcies and bentley and bugattis but I don't know if those are just pictures he took off the Internet . His prices are suspiciously low, like super replicas