Author Topic: Sienna countach  (Read 2972 times)

Electro_boy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: Sienna countach
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 02:03:21 PM »
Hi Luke - I have an email address for him now. I'll send it to you by pm.
If it ain't broken, then why are these electrons all over the floor?

Luke.jenner

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 07:58:04 AM »
Hi String,

I am hoping you can PM me Theo's details too.  I do have an email address but I did not receive a reply so it could be out of date.

I want to contact Theo as I have just bought what is probably the only unstarted Sienna Countach in the world (see separate thread) and want to contact Theo regarding chassis tests documents.

Thanks is advance.

Regards,

Luke Jenner

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 02:40:31 PM »
Does anyone know how to contact Theo from Sienna Countach? I'd like to ask him about some parts he has listed on his website, but the contact link goes nowhere, and the list of parts doesn't seem to be connected in anyway to a place you might buy them (or even look at photos). It might be because I'm surfing on an iPad and his website is not compatible, but it looks like none of the parts I want to use are working. Does anyone know anything about Theo or his website? Thanks!

PM Sent :)
Oooh , Red leather.

Linlor

• Liked: 28
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 01:28:54 AM »
Just checked and I don't have his email address any more.  Sorry.

You might try reaching out to him on the lamboreplica.co.uk site and see of he still shows up there?

Cheers
Don

Linlor

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 04:03:26 PM »
Sorry, forgot to look.  Sent myself an email to look tonight.

I don't think he is doing any of those parts any more and just hasn't updated his website about them....

Good luck.
Don

Electro_boy

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 06:27:17 PM »
Thanks Linlor... Yes, I was just going on what it says on the website, which seems to be that he has re-started it. And there is a list of parts on there that looks like parts for sale, but no information on prices, postage, or any useful way of buying them, or even entering into discussions with him or contacting him on any way that I can see. Did you have any luck finding that address that you might have for Theo?

Linlor

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 02:48:38 PM »
I think you might have the people confused.

Theo is a Dutch fellow who managed the LamborghiniReplica.co.uk site for many years but has since moved on to other things as he was too busy to maintain the site any more.  He also has a site that details his Countach build.

The link you show is the new website fro Sienna Countach that has reopened in the US as he had a pile of parts left over.  I think he might even have some body panels but not sure about that.  The owner's name is Frederick and he is hard to get hold of.  I think I still have his email address and will PM you with it tonight when I get home if I still have it.

Cheers
Don

EDIT:  Never mind....  I went to see the site again and got it wrong. You are correct as this is Theo's site but last I heard on the UK Lambo site he has moved on so not that easy to get at.  The Sienna Countach site listed on his front page points you to Frederick's site.

My apologies for the confusion.....  I might still have Theo's email address and you might try to pm him from the uk site I listed above.....

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 02:52:24 PM by Linlor »

Electro_boy

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 05:11:34 AM »
Here's the website...

http://www.siennacountach.net

Electro_boy

Sienna countach
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 05:10:09 AM »
Does anyone know how to contact Theo from Sienna Countach? I'd like to ask him about some parts he has listed on his website, but the contact link goes nowhere, and the list of parts doesn't seem to be connected in anyway to a place you might buy them (or even look at photos). It might be because I'm surfing on an iPad and his website is not compatible, but it looks like none of the parts I want to use are working. Does anyone know anything about Theo or his website? Thanks!