Author Topic: Thoughts on StackExchange site for lambo builders?  (Read 1457 times)

nickmkk

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
Re: Thoughts on StackExchange site for lambo builders?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2021, 09:39:25 AM »
I decided to submit a proposal for the stack exchange site.  If you're interested in seeing it happen please go to the link below and follow the proposal.  Feel free to provide sample questions, at least 40 sample questions must be provided with 10 or more votes so please also like any questions that you think are valid. If we get enough likes on the proposal stackexchange will turn it into a Q&A site that we can use. This would be an awesome resource for finding answers to questions.

Thanks guys

https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/125393/replica-kit-cars?referrer=ODBmMjhhMmI2OTIyMGJmNjY4NGQ3YTNiNWRhM2I5MzVjZjM4M2U2NmI3ZTYyNTdlMGM0NGY2NDNkZDczNmU4YavcPj-6ZJOxAQkxzUR3e607_LCgomTSuk6mF8NUYoW40
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 10:24:35 AM by nickmkk »

nickmkk

• Cloquet, MN
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 02:55:48 PM »
I don't mean as a replacement for lamboclone but just another resource.  It takes a different approach to organizing information where posts are specific questions/problems and answers detail how to solve them with a system of indicating what worked for others.  So instead of reading through threads to find solutions you can easily find the specific question/problem you have and see what others have done to solve it.  I think it would be a cool resource for this community but if people don't want it I won't make it happen. =)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 02:01:34 PM »
I have one already that answers my needs.  Lamboclone.com

20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

nickmkk

• Cloquet, MN
Thoughts on StackExchange site for lambo builders?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 09:14:49 AM »
What do you guys think of setting up a stackexchange.com site?  It's a site format used a lot in the tech community (sites like stackoverflow.com) where you can ask a question and people can post answers that can then be voted up or down by the community.  It makes it easy to find specific issues that you may be dealing with and see which solutions are valid based on community feedback.

P.S. it looks like there is also a vehicle maintenance one.
https://mechanics.stackexchange.com/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 09:35:42 AM by nickmkk »