Author Topic: D&R Diablo Roadster project for sale  (Read 1383 times)

Flambo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: D&R Diablo Roadster project for sale
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 12:07:53 PM »
Ok guys, I am lowering the price for this project to $10,000.00. At this price I am giving away stuff for free!

Flambo

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 11:12:55 AM »
Spyder,

I understand what your saying, and that is correct. However, it always seems builders break door glass during fitment / install that is why i purchased two sets and wont split them. Yes they are roadster glass, I purchased them directly from AGP before they stopped making them.  Sorry I can't help, I know how rare the glass has become.

Spyder3000gtvr4

• Liked: 3
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 06:07:46 PM »
I know you say you won’t split it up BUT you have 2 sets of door glass so if they are roadster specific you could in theory sell me a set and it’s not broken up. I have a d&r gen 2 roadster and have coupe door glass

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 05:06:27 PM »
I did post a link on Lamborghini Replicas FB page. About 14K members so hopefully you get some response.

Flambo

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 09:02:34 AM »
Yes it is Dale. I am taking a loss, and i knew I would. Now that I am finally retired and able to work on it, it kills me to sell it. I know a lot of people are on Facebook, I am not, so if any fellow builders know of anyone that is interested please pass this along.
Thanks

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 07:54:49 AM »
That is a fantastic deal for someone. Good luck

Flambo

D&R Diablo Roadster project for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 10:51:49 AM »
The time has come to sell my project. After years of holding off and collecting parts to start this project in retirement, we have decided to move and I must sell my dream.
  I personally purchased this body from "Rick" of D&R before he closed his shop permanently. I have every fiberglass piece from him except wheel liners. The body and interior pieces are complete. Hood, roof, trunks, and rear bumper all have steel frames inside. The rear bumper is pre wired for lights. The following was bought from Rick , door seals and specialty frame for the type of seals he used, billet aluminum door hinges, and window tracks. I have numerous genuine Lamborghini parts purchased from Lambostuff, these include all emblems, interior door handles, push button door locks like original,switch surrounds, window switches, removable roof pins and latches. I have all lights except the front fog lamps. I have a "Rice burner " AC/ Heat controller for Fiero with green back light color. Mercedes door mechanisms. Alpine stereo like original car had. I have a AGP windshield and two sets of door glass. Held front Widetrack suspension with coilovers. I have a partially dismantled 1985 Fiero Gt that runs with a clear title that goes with it. I am sure I am missing a lot of things its just too much to list and take pictures of. I am asking $12,000.00 for the project. I wont split this up, so please don't ask.  I can not ship so you would have to pick this up in person. Project is located in Elkton Maryland.