The Forum > Events & Shows

Carlisle 2021

<< < (2/3) > >>

rodrieguz:
Tom's car still look the same as it did many many years ago when that car won first place.   glad to see biltnus is still around

Posey:
Made it to Carlisle 2021... First time back is 4 years... I really missed seeing the KITS.  Missed Jim bud talked to the owner of the Yellow car..  Nice looking car.  I am trying to get back in the swing of things and started to work on the Countach again.  I hope my luck has changed for the good.   ::LAMBO

Jimbo:
You can't ask to many questions. Carlisle is about friendship and helping motivate everyone on their project and also bringing in new blood to the builders group. I enjoy it every year and plan to keep going as long as the weather allows it. Next year maybe we can have enough there to get a big group picture of our cars.
Jim

RT:
This entire last year was strange to say the least.  I haven't been anywhere for so long I forget what it is like to be social.  It looks like it would have been a good year to be at Carlisle.
Jimbo, your car still looks fantastic and it is good to see you represent us Lambo builders.  The yellow car looks great too.  Both cars were a good showing for Lambo builders.  Thanks for your attendance.
Let's hope next year turns out better for socializing.  I do miss the friendship we have.

RT

WRKD4IT:
It was great meeting both of you. Thanks for answering my (million) questions. seeing both cars were very encouraging, keeps me going when you feel like giving up. Hope to see you next year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version