Author Topic: CarKitInc Sued By Lamborghini  (Read 51848 times)

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: CarKitInc Sued By Lamborghini
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 02:27:01 PM »
Aventador and Gallardo mirrors. Exact match.

Murci-Me

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 02:22:38 PM »
Gallardo and Aventador bodies. Very similar.

Murci-Me

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 02:03:17 PM »
Man, I thought that automobili Lamborghini built better cars than Jackie.  They were jealous??  Evidently, Lamborghini Inc. never took a close look at Jackie's Merci 4 me.  What's next???? NEED FOR SPEED????  They have what they quote as a Lamborghini Diablo in their e-game.  By the way, do they have any satelites up there? :'( ::scratch :'( :'( ::scratch ::scratch >:( >:( >:(

Jim

It doesn't surprise me if that's why they wanna stop kit's from being made. I sat and started up a real Aventador the same day I went to go see Murcie-Me. I wasn't impressed one bit. The car had worse than GM Quality at a 450k price tag....  My opinion Mike's interior was FAR BETTER. The only aspect the Aventador had the Replica beat was the engine.
You must have fallen and bumped your head. Why would you want to replicate something that you find to be poor quality?
So fiero suspension and brakes are better than the Lamborghini?

If I have fallen and bumped my head then you must be blind.

I was CLEARLY Refering to the interior... I have negged on the design for being a recycled Revention/Gallardo in the past which is what it is. I wouldn't want an Aventador Replica or Real.

Oh Last time I checked Mike's car didn't reuse the Fiero suspension and brakes system. He had NAERC wide track with Corvette Brakes and I can tell you from experience he could out corner a Corvette, A Lotus. And probably be right up there with a real Diablo which all I have had experience with on a track I may add....
That would be the only Fiero chassis with NAERC suspension I've ever heard of.

Heres a few pics of the front (NAERC wide track) suspension on my car, i'll look for  some of the rear also.

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 01:33:47 PM »
Man, I thought that automobili Lamborghini built better cars than Jackie.  They were jealous??  Evidently, Lamborghini Inc. never took a close look at Jackie's Merci 4 me.  What's next???? NEED FOR SPEED????  They have what they quote as a Lamborghini Diablo in their e-game.  By the way, do they have any satelites up there? :'( ::scratch :'( :'( ::scratch ::scratch >:( >:( >:(

Jim

It doesn't surprise me if that's why they wanna stop kit's from being made. I sat and started up a real Aventador the same day I went to go see Murcie-Me. I wasn't impressed one bit. The car had worse than GM Quality at a 450k price tag....  My opinion Mike's interior was FAR BETTER. The only aspect the Aventador had the Replica beat was the engine.
You must have fallen and bumped your head. Why would you want to replicate something that you find to be poor quality?

I was CLEARLY Refering to the interior... I have negged on the design for being a recycled Revention/Gallardo in the past which is what it is. I wouldn't want an Aventador Replica or Real.

Oh Last time I checked Mike's car didn't reuse the Fiero suspension and brakes system. He had NAERC wide track with Corvette Brakes and I can tell you from experience he could out corner a Corvette, A Lotus. And probably be right up there with a real Diablo which all I have had experience with on a track I may add....

The only aspect the Aventador had the Replica beat was the engine.

::wave ^ Your words above lead me to believe you compared every "aspect" of the cars to one another.

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 01:23:20 PM »
So here is a question for you. Should I be worried if I intend to get a g28 body soon, they that won't be available?
Is this something I should jump on right now?
Yep, Lambo is probably pissed at the aventador replicas and carkitinc is probably the first site that comes up for replica bodies. First to be hit, many more coming. Get your body now, but honestly get the aventador body if you can. You want the latest.

As far as the aventador having a ugly inside. I sort of agree. The interior doesn't wow me like it should. I  think the lambo 560 and 760 have the nicest interiors out there, The carbon is a work of art and the alcantara is beautiful.
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

dratts

• Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »

Jim

That would be the only Fiero chassis with NAERC suspension I've ever heard of.

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 11:43:45 AM »
@ skullangel.

Really? what are you smoking today  ::duh

So... I don't knwo what you are smoking  ;) bring this vehicle you want to out-corner me in and I will meet you half way in Santa Barbara and I will take my pink slip with me and We will video the whole thing to all three forums

He doesn't even have a car to bring to that battle

Yes he does !  That Camaro with the blue rims.

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »
You have to take in consideration what Audi has done with Lamborghini as a brand since its take over. It has taken its rawness of a wicked untamed monster to a more refined status symbol that looks good visually and on paper. The newer Lamborghini's arent marketed as "Track" cars, they are marketed as a status symbol for the elite.

If someone just sits in and only starts up a new Lamborghini (no driving) and has no way ever has the possiblity of owning it and then takes a ride in v6 replica and then somehow gets the idea that they might somehow be able to afford a replica someday, they are going to to biased toward the one they atleast have a chance of owning someday.

Now if this same person was of person of wealth and status that could afford a new real Lamborghini they would be bashing the replicas till no end.... If someone has a visually well done replica and put in a drivetrain that match the performance any of the newer Lamborghini's it still wouldnt hold a candle to a new Lamborghini.

Comparing a visually nice looking replica with 150hp to wheels and compairing it to new real Lamborghini is just silly.....

Back on topic- anyone who markets a front engine Lamborghini like the one they are selling on ebay should be sued....
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:46:43 AM by tonypaul »

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 11:13:20 AM »
@ skullangel.

So... I don't knwo what you are smoking  ;) bring this vehicle you want to out-corner me in and I will meet you half way in Santa Barbara and I will take my pink slip with me and We will video the whole thing to all three forums

He doesn't even have a car to bring to that battle

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 11:07:22 AM »
@ skullangel.

I drove my lotus (that's sitting in my garage) for six years now and I took it to the track over 50 times and I can not figure out how you think that a corvette is in the same class when it comes to cornering lol I have out manuvered these EVERYTIME... even by a long shot! I out manuvered all diablos and ferraris and gallardos EVERYTIME - you choose it, my lotus can out mauver it. I drove a gallrdo for three months when I lived in Laguna Beach - it looks nothing like an Aventador which certainly is not a recycled look of anything! In the world of lamb 50% of everything murcielago was borrowed from a a Diablo and so on.  I give you this much, the murci has the most plain interir of its generation - besides my lotus which is more plain.  So... I don't knwo what you are smoking  ;) bring this vehicle you want to out-corner me in and I will meet you half way in Santa Barbara and I will take my pink slip with me and We will video the whole thing to all three forums

And no - this thread is not about how much should a car cost - so let's not go for "its too expensive for the quality it offers"...

#justsayin
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:09:01 AM by am33r »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 10:00:29 AM »
In all fairness,  Lamborghini isn't known to have the best build quality. There are cars that have a far lower price tag that have MUCH better build quality. Lamborghinis are really about exotic design and exhibition. You'd think you would get more for half a million dollars but apparently, they don't have to deliver more to sell them.

Mike's car is one of the nicest replicas built - no doubt about it. I know he took a lot of care in everything he did on it. It would not surprise me if he was able to do as good or even a better job than Lamborghini in some aspects.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 04:59:44 AM »
Yeah I don't understand vf1 sometimes

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 04:47:12 AM »

Jim

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 11:00:51 PM »
Don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel! :D
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Murci-Me

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 10:51:54 PM »
Yeah, if you are stupid enough to give him your money, especially for his POS body.