Author Topic: Hi everyone I have a nice replica Diablo for sale  (Read 2534 times)

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
Re: Hi everyone I have a nice replica Diablo for sale
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2021, 11:28:14 AM »
I believe this one has sold

Orellana7127

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2021, 03:16:14 AM »
Hello how can I get ahold of you  ::zzzzz

deathlock

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 03:50:38 AM »
Sent message to your mailbox if its still for sale.

richardk

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 10:32:49 PM »
Beautiful car for sure. If it was in Canada we would be working out a price right now as its what i am looking for. Wife is from Aberdeen Wa so not far from you. Beautiful part of the USA. What is it registered as. Thanks

Ryan6358

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 10:06:33 AM »
Hi there I'm located near Seattle. I will try to upload more pictures in just having a hard time to figure out how I did it before. Now that I posted the ad I can't get back to the same page that is for uploading pictures :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 10:15:39 AM by Ryan6358 »

richardk

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 06:40:59 AM »
Hi, cool car you have there just wondering where it is located. approximately Thanks

Ryan6358

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 12:36:36 AM »
Thank you for that sir I'm currently advertising on facebook with help of my friend I'm have a hard time with navigating through these advertising I will give it a try thanks

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 09:19:57 AM »
You may want to consider posting on https://www.facebook.com/groups/161571067223540 as well. Lots of people looking for a car.

Ryan6358

Hi everyone I have a nice replica Diablo for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 06:59:32 PM »
Hi my name is Ryan and I've got a nice lime green Diablo replica I'm trying to sell so I can pay for lawyers fees it's a nice car it has a supercharged motor from a Pontiac Grand Prix and runs excellent, has a 5-speed transmission, Air Lift suspension in the front rear view backup camera, very nice touch screen stereo that's very loud and sounds great, the exhaust is very nice I've never seen any exhaust like this and sounds very aggressive, the car runs great and has a clear title but the windows roll up a little bit slow and need help sometimes also the battery is getting old and have to charge it frequently, the windshield has a horizontal crack along the top hidden in the tented area so you can't really see it but it's there and I have a spare windshield that goes with it, it has Pirelli tires that are in great condition I don't drive this car very much but it's a beautiful car and of course can use a little bit of freshening a little Nick here and there in the paint but overall a very nice car everything works but there is no air conditioning it has the air conditioning there but not hooked up I don't know who built it but it was built well if you're interested please let me know and I'll answer questions as best I can I'm asking $22k  thanks
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 08:35:51 PM by Ryan6358 »