Author Topic: IM LOOKING for a DIABLO  (Read 1850 times)

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: IM LOOKING for a DIABLO
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 09:56:00 AM »
Hello, I have a IFG/Warlock Designs Diablo SE30 Replica that was actually built by the company.  The car was vandalized previously when the original owner had it so I been slowly getting it back to roadworthy.  It has a Chevy Iroc tune-port V8 motor(horizontally mounted) matted up to a Porsche 5spd transmission.  The chassis is an 1986 Fiero which was stretched for the body.  I have been buying pieces for it here and there including authentic Lamborghini parts.  I would be right around the $$ your looking to spend.  If your interested let send me a message or if you wanna lay your eyes on it I'm located in N.E. Ohio.  Thxs J

Jesse102

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 06:15:08 PM »
i  have one it runs but overheatsc  it has a v8 caddilac in it but i have a ls4 engine and trans, trans mounts engine mounts interior done buts i want 25000 just needs engine swap i have computer for motor and trans and wiring harnest for engine and trans
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 06:28:04 PM by Jesse102 »

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 01:45:17 AM »
Hi there i have a diablo for sale, unfinished and im willing to part with it for very cheap, it is an actual NAERC body of a Diablo VT coupe complete with all interior pieces, on a stretched chassis that has a cadillac northstar motor with less than 30k miles on it. comes with wiring harness, ecm and all sensors, all the glass including windshield, side door and quarter glass, all lights front and back, grilles, lambo gauges, 3 piece asanti wheels w/pirelli tires,   even nice seats all for $12k the body is truly a very very rare NAERC body made by rons toy store i think its one of the last raw bodies in the country very well made. just pm me if your interested

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 04:19:58 PM »
Uh, we saw the link the first 4 times man! This is called spamming.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

wildwest

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0

minihawn

• Liked: 84
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
IM LOOKING for a DIABLO
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 11:57:22 AM »
I Still haven't found a diablo kit ,there either over priced or the quality is loose  to say the lest. dose NOT have to be a complete car/kit I'm willing to to some work to complete it. ....But what's there and what's done , has to be of quality work please. Please email me for my number if possible send pictures of what you have and your asking price.  Not looking to spend more then 20k . thank you
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 08:56:47 PM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice