Author Topic: I.E. (Joe) does it again  (Read 6006 times)

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: I.E. (Joe) does it again
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 09:04:32 AM »
mark one up for the good guys.

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 06:19:47 PM »
I guess we'll see. Raj said the Riverside PD was looking for him, and 4 other people had come forward to press charges against Joe, one of them being Ali (the guy who asked me to make the video of his car).
I constantly had insurance on my car during the build, just in case I showed up one day to work on it and it was gone or stripped.

satinta

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 02:05:40 PM »
I'm glad he got his money back. Raj always seemed like a great guy to me and really stuck to his project to the bitter end.  I'm still not convinced anything will happen to Joe though.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »
Thats good to hear, sounds like Raj has a great insurance company.

Murci-Me

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 12:44:01 PM »
I spoke to Raj the other day, and he had some good news regarding his car/build. Since he had the car insured during the build, and had pictures showing the car was basically 85% complete before it was recovered and shipped to him, his insurance covered his loss completely and issued him a check for all he had invested. Although he wont get any money for all the time lost and BS he was put through, he got back all the money he paid towards his build.
His insurance also contacted the Riverside Police who issued an arrest warrant for Joe, who now faces State and Federal (since money was exchanged over state lines through the mail) charges.
Maybe Dana will bail Joe out so he can continue not building his car either!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:47:01 PM by Murci-Me »

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 07:49:10 PM »
Thats very sad to hear about that. Having spent much time talking with Raj about our cars, as they were being built around the same time at the same place and builder. Its sucks to hear he waited 4 years and spent all the money for a shell. Sucks even more because hes a really good honest guy.
Siteupp.com

Murci-Me

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 05:33:04 AM »
Well said VF1

Nitemare

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 07:06:37 AM »
Nitemare, I'm under the impression you are a Troll for 2 good reasons having been cyber harassed plenty of times in the past myself I know how to spot a Troll from a mile away.

1)You have hardly any posts.
2)Your making bold statements for having little to no info about yourself. Something tells me you're more than just a random newbie. You seem to know a lot more info.

How do we know this isn't Joe or Rob making sock puppet accounts to clear up a name or ruin someone elses rep? It doesn't add up.

You just made two posts back to back first one being spam. You didn't ask me for any info to post. I don't know your name why would you know mine? Or do you personally walk around calling yourself skullangel?

What Joe/Rob/etc does is wrong and the (innocent victim) should be the one complaining about him

Murci-Me

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 12:00:31 AM »
Wow calm down. Almost didn't realize an adult was writing that. I never wrote anything in that thread I simply posted it so people know, just like you are doing.
I just get a kick out of people complaining about other people doing wrong to others when they weren't always angels themselves.
You are assuming something about me, but I was never found guilty twice in court.
Skull I have a long way to go to reach you on the attention whore list.

This thread was never about me though. If you want to start a thread about what I've been acussed of, go right ahead. You posted that just to stir the pot, nothing else.
It doesn't matter if I was (in your words) "found guilty twice". I wasn't "found guilty" of anything you moron, The judge found that I took to long to complete his car, and ordered me to pay back some of the money, which I did.
This thread is about Joe scamming people. FYI, Dana took his car to Joe when I was working on it, and Joe was the whole reason for the meltdown. As you may not know, Dana has been waiting 4 years now for Joe to finish his car, with no luck at all. How come Dana hasn't sued Joe? He's taken twice as long as I did, and produced nothing!
Bottom line is, Dana was and still is jealous of my car, because he cant have one.
Like I said before, if i'm a scammer like Joe, or SR, or Lucky Lopez, why have I been the only person in this hobby to pay someone back? Is that what scammers do? Is that what con artists do? Is that what frauds do? Joe is all of those things, and I have proven I am none of them. I have morals and standards, and take responsibility for my actions. I'm not a pagan Christian like Dana and Joe, I walk the walk, unlike them. 

Nitemare

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
Wow calm down. Almost didn't realize an adult was writing that. I never wrote anything in that thread I simply posted it so people know, just like you are doing.
I just get a kick out of people complaining about other people doing wrong to others when they weren't always angels themselves.
You are assuming something about me, but I was never found guilty twice in court.
Skull I have a long way to go to reach you on the attention whore list.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:41:08 PM by Nitemare »

Murci-Me

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 10:16:36 AM »
LOL right. The difference is, I have never scammed anyone. Its been proven time after time that what happened between Mercenary and me was a case of sour grapes, I never stole anything from him. He couldn't decide what he wanted, and I was expected to eat all the additional costs of his changes, and not let affect the original time frame.
If I am a scammer, how come I am the ONLY person who has been accused of scamming or ripping someone off, who has paid back the money I was ordered to do? Is that what a scammer does? Has Joe or Rob done that? How about Supereplicas? How about any of the other people out there.
Dana was jealous and tried everything he could to ruin me, and idiots like you bought into it.
My conscience is clear, I did what was right and tried to bend with all his changes.
He came on MM and posted fake pics of work I supposedly did, but when it came to the court case he knew not to pull that sh*t.
Bottom line is that I wanted a judge to decide what I owed, not Mercenary. When all the dust settled, I PAID WHAT THE JUDGE SAID I OWED. Yes your right, i'm a scammer. Don't you wish all scammers were as honest as me?  Go F*ck yourself Nitemare, you're just a little bandwaggon b*tch 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:36:17 AM by Murci-Me »

Murci-Me

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 12:42:22 AM »
[quote author=lamboman link=topic=1179.msg10544#msg10544 date=

I think if you want the best car and best build you have to build it your self. When you build your car you will know everything about it.
+1
[/quote]

Amen

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 11:45:41 PM »
[quote author=lamboman link=topic=1179.msg10544#msg10544 date=

I think if you want the best car and best build you have to build it your self. When you build your car you will know everything about it.
[/quote]
+1

lamboman

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 11:32:00 PM »
You guys have not seen anything. The same thing happen to me  NC DNR , You send them money and you get nothing or you get dead phone line. This company was closed down. Until they open again under new name.

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 09:39:42 PM »
Well good thing for these kind of forums that ppl point out the scammers.
It sucks that a hobbie turns into a head ache.