Author Topic: I.E. (Joe) does it again  (Read 6005 times)

LamboJayso

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-2
  • Experience is everything!
Re: I.E. (Joe) does it again
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 09:14:41 PM »
Aggghhhhhh I still remember the days I used to have to deal with Joe & his shenanigans unfortunately. At the worst times back in 2011, I seriously debated flying out to CA so I can strangle him to death with my bare hands. What a worthless piece of shyt of a man. Thank god I never jumped off the deep end though b/c prison sucks.

Reading this made me comb through all the emails I sent him back in 2011. & I came across this pic. Not a bad angle at all...

-Jayso

jamack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-2
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »
if enough guys get together and go to the attorney general they will charge the guy with racketeering, I spoke to the AG in NC on Friday and he indicated to me that there are numerous charges that he can charge to a case where there are more than two victims as long as the deception is over 500.00 each, he indicated that every state is cracking down on these type things. Guys, all these builders that claim they can do a car, take a look at their shops ask for references, even check if they have anytype insurance, the reason these guys keep doing the things they do is we the consumers keep paying out money because we want the car done and I can tell you throwing money at it WILL NOT get it done any quicker. I CAN SAY 100% WHEN MY CAR IS DONE and sold I will not even consider building another  kit car, to many scammers and worthless people in the business and very very few build anything worth buying.

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 06:46:55 PM »
That's theft and criminal fraud , he just needs a cop that understand the difference between civil and criminal to enforce it

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 05:19:23 PM »
What a shame.

It does really surprise that he is still alive. I mean, people get killed over much less money. Over 200k scammed. There has to be something that Raj can do to get his actual car isnt there?  The video on youtube with him saying this is his car and all. Just makes me sick.

Murci-Me

I.E. (Joe) does it again
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 04:20:43 PM »
A friend of mine who commissioned his build with I.E. (Joe) several years ago called and told me he was finally able to get his car from joe after almost 4 years of waiting. Some of you may remember Raj, he had a build diary over on MM documenting the build. For years Joe gave him excuses of why it was taking so long, and just giving one empty promise after another.
The last I saw of his car (from the pictures that he posted) the doors, front hood, rear hatch and batwings were all on and hinged. Joe even made a video on Youtube showing Raj's car with everything attached.
Raj was finally able to get the car from Joe after years of fighting to get it. It arrived at Raj's house in a enclosed car carrier the he (Raj) had to pay for. Raj was expecting to see the car that he saw in the video Joe sent him years before, it was clearly Raj's car and Joe even said it was in the video.
Instead, when they rolled the car out of the container, it was just a shell on a stretched Fiero. No doors on it, no front hood attached, no batwings or rear hatch either. Just a body on a chassis, not even the interior pieces that he had paid for. I believe that Joe (I.E.) is the most successful scam artist to date, stealing over $240K from customers to date.
This is the same way Ali's car arrived when he was finally able to get it through a court order. Just a partial body on inferior stretched Fiero.