Misc. Tech Drawings / Manuals > Technical Drawings

LP640 Double DIN Frame and Climate control cover

(1/3) > >>

Tallon:
That's what I was at least hoping for, if it works for you I'm good lol  ::thumbup
I am aware the length might have something to do with it though if the latch mechanism is placed in a specific spot under the oem "under hood trim"

maybe someone can visit a dealership, again if they missed measuring these :P

measuring the thickness of your hood with inner hood panel could also help us guys with modified hoods which I'm thinking would end up varying in thickness resulting in subtracting some length from the latch (possibly?) or maybe I'm over thinking it

String:

--- Quote from: Tallon on December 23, 2013, 11:30:26 AM ---Wouldn't happen to have these pieces? :) or an idea of what dimensions would work

--- End quote ---

I have only just seen this posting ,  :-[ , so did not 'not' reply on purpose .

Those are couple of parts I do not have as well as the engine bonnet latch . I can take the mount point dimensions from the panels and draw an extremely close item as this what I am going to do for myself .
On that note , if anyone has any brackets / fixings that they have  and can take measurements , I will gladly draw up and share.

Texas:
Nice work Tallon!!!

Tallon:
First attempt out of metal, I just made the main parts so far I don't know if I'll use it though. Just wanted to see what it would look like. The bracket is kind of a hack job after all the unnecessary bending lol probably needs modifying at the top mounts.

Tallon:
Wouldn't happen to have these pieces? :) or an idea of what dimensions would work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version