Author Topic: Robslp640 scam alert  (Read 32646 times)

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: Robslp640 scam alert
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2014, 02:15:16 PM »
SchulzeA thanks for the encouragement. I just wanted to build my dream car. I want let the scammer ( robslp640) stop me!

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »
Jadams, I don't believe there is anyone on robs side of this. The bogus paypal refund picture was the last nail in his coffin. He's clearly not going to help you in anyway without taking him to court. It's really unfortunate that people are so dishonest and have no issue stealing peoples money. Last but not least, any grown man that says "poopie", clearly has issues and cannot be trusted....

Jadams

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2014, 12:25:20 PM »
Because I said wheels and tires that makes me a liar. Memebers we only received rims from robslp640. He steal owes us a reventon or Aventador body. It's been 2 years and as of this message we still haven't received a body. Again all the members that sent emails thank you and I can't tell you guys and ladies how much it meant. I can try to fight the scammer ( robslp640) all day but he will continue to lie and we want get our body so robslp640 you scammed another customer in myself and got away with it. I JUST HOPE MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE SCAMMER ROBSLP640 HELPS FUTURE CUSTOMERS BEAWARE.

Don't let the scammer (robslp640) video fool or encourage you to buy from robslp640!!!

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »
The only thing that this proves is that you are very bad a grammar.

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 12:05:53 PM »
This right here proves ur lying, I can call machinist,  it cost 800 per rim, just to cut them and stretch the, add the four inches and Weld them back together.  plus the 1800 I paid for the rims, plus the 1300 something I paid for the tires, the rear tires are what 295, maybe 315 but it saying I gave u free Tires, lol sure cuz I'm in the business of giving away tires. Ur such a scammer,  u scammer Eddy the same way, difference is u can keep posting and talking poopie, the facts are the facts.

Jadams

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2014, 09:19:49 PM »
Fieroking it's a unfortunate situation with robslp640 to delay a build that we should've completed by now. Robslp640 you could still produce and show an intergity side that you probably had when you where producing bodies for paid customers. You are choosing to do this out of spite or for whatever reason. No matter what we don't deserve this. You still can do the right thing and produce a body or refund. If you produce either I will delete the thread as well as retract the negative feedback, and lastly I will post positive. I won't disclose to the forums what happen or the arrangement. Just all positive interaction.   

Fieroking

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
    • Fieroking Customs
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2014, 08:40:52 PM »
Just a point. I received the wheels which we agreed on for $1500.00, (no tires we didn't want the tires) and I had to pay to have them picked up from your place and boxed and shipped. Cost me $400.00 for 4 wheels in shipping.

Joe Sokol (Fieroking)
Joe Sokol
sokolja@roadrunner.com
WWW.FIEROKING.COM

Jadams

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2014, 07:29:15 PM »
Rob we have told the members that you sent the wheels and tires. Fieroking have already posted that on this forum. It took us 1 year to get that. You still owe us a Rev body or Aventador. It's pointless to hope you do the right thing now because you have lied about everything when it comes to sending our body that if you gave us what we paid for then members will know you're a scammer, so now you have to continue this cycle of lying. You completely and  deliberately tried to cloud potential customers with your lies. You claim to have send a refund but can't produce a simple PayPal invoice stating that, these members are smarter than you give them credit for. You can keep this up but in your heart you know you are wrong and it's uncall for. I just simply wanted to build my dream the way you did am I wrong for that? You know it takes trustworthy people to complete these builds why are you turning my dream into a nightmare. I never done anything but everything I said I would do as far as the purchase goes. You are wrong and you know it.   

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2014, 07:16:24 PM »
Rob your march 6 screenshot showing an alleged payment of $3000 to Jadams was an admission you owed him money, specifically $3000.  To now say you don't owe him anything is a bold faced lie. We already know he got the wheels.  You acknowledge there was a further $3000 debt after he got the wheels.

you even tried to claim you paid it, with the screenshot which we know you never did click to actually send .

With that admission , and screenshot, it is an admission of monies owed, he doesnt need further proof, he can now go to court and recover . Of course if you claim You are broke , he will end up with an uncollectable judgment against you.

It is unfortunate you conduct your business affairs this way rob

THE FUNDS WERE TRANSFERED TO PAYPAL, PayPal is sending me a copy and verification of money received, and veryfying his email. This is the screen shot then. I will up date once paypal contacts me back. ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2014, 07:08:23 PM »
And u will get nothing because I owe u nothing, tell them about the rims and tires I sent u, stop lying

Jadams

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2014, 05:43:24 PM »
STILL NO PROGRESS WITH GETTING ANYTHING FROM ROBSLP640.

Jadams

Pending update on PayPal (Reventon )
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2014, 06:20:37 PM »
ucyimd1@live.com

Will keep members posted on forum or PM!

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2014, 05:49:29 PM »
Ok guys.. I'm locking this thread and I'll ask both of you to not start another one on this topic.  I've merged this and the other topic about jadams and Robslp640 together into one topic. 

My advice for two guys who feels the other owes them money and has a strong case... Settle It In Court!

Warnings are always appreciated however ranting about it on this site will not resolve anything and just drag everyone into a situation that is only solved via legal proceedings. 

The thin line between a warning to others and launching a personal attack was crossed a while ago.

Chris
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:15:33 PM by No Bull »

Jadams

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2014, 05:49:12 PM »
That isn't my my email address.

Jadams

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »
Tallon, I'm just trying to get what's mine. I don't want anything more. I know robslp640(scammer) haven't sent me any money nor is he trustworthy. What makes this so sad is that at first when rob and I made the deal I did everything prompt and was straight up with my transaction. The guy robslp640 gave me the run around for 2 yr and he could've at least sent me any body. I told him at one point to just send me Murci body and he couldn't do that. Rob says a lot of us never own a replica and that maybe true but we trying to make an effort to build a dream and he turns it to a nightmare. That's the reason why replicas never get done. Why don't rob just produce and let people talk about how he was instrumental in the success of that project. He don't have to do what did to Fieroking and me but he chose to. Now that he told a lie I know I may never get anything now because now rob has to live up to that lie. At this point he want apologize and say he was sorry for all this stuff going on, he rather live a lie.