Author Topic: Received my car from RobLp640  (Read 15362 times)

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
Re: Received my car from RobLp640
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 11:30:34 AM »
Hi i should have explained better, it was very late when i posted this. Yes it is still on its way as we speak, i have pics coming that i will post. The truth is i never had such a horrifying experience in all my life i had to sleep on the sofa with no nookie for over a year now for this crap. I got locked into this deal when i was very new to this hobby a year ago. My 1st mistake was giving a $25k cash deposit, i should have used a credit card. the car is a venta 700 piece of fargon garbage. To eddie the builder of these venta 700 bodies, your bodies fargon suck ok lets face it
 ok so dont quit your day job. i will put the body in my backyard and use it for target practice. The chassis has a v8 motor with a 5 speed and i will just reuse it for a nicer body. no glass, no grilles, engine knocks, no lights, nothing. i always think of what i could have spent that $53k on instead of this fargon car. To anyone reading this...DO NOT PAY ANYONE TO BUILD YOU A CAR UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM and do your research here on the forum! ask questions to members. There are a few good builders out there like Jaime from lambo replicas for sale, Mike Vetter in florida, Ron from canada these are just a few that i know are solid builders and will do a nice job, im sure there are more. i will posting pics soon, the car is a total loss..i got a chassis and some nice wheels for $53k at least now i can convince my wife not to leave me  ::toothy

eddie

• Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 08:21:22 AM »
I didnt want to speak too soon, i have been on pins and needles for an entire year as i have been reading many sad threads about people being ripped off, a few are my friends. But im happy to say that after 1 year and a total of $53 thousand sent to Roblp i finally received my car today and its on its way home!  :) im feel sorry for those who have had bad experiences, i hope everyone who has deals with Rob gets their product. I feel very fortunate.

Randy
so Randy, the car is shipped and coming home or you have it and going elsewhere home?
 also the car is turn key drivable and ready to rock?

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 07:23:34 AM »
53 thousand paid to Rob ! Can I get my 380 back now ? No doubt Rob your reading this.
Yeah Rob can I get my body or refund since you have money now?

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 07:21:42 AM »
I didnt want to speak too soon, i have been on pins and needles for an entire year as i have been reading many sad threads about people being ripped off, a few are my friends. But im happy to say that after 1 year and a total of $53 thousand sent to Roblp i finally received my car today and its on its way home!  :) im feel sorry for those who have had bad experiences, i hope everyone who has deals with Rob gets their product. I feel very fortunate.

Randy
Randy be clear to the forum and let them know what you received for 53k.

Matty99dun

• Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 06:04:51 AM »
53 thousand paid to Rob ! Can I get my 380 back now ? No doubt Rob your reading this.

Fatboyslim

• Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
Received my car from RobLp640
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 01:52:51 AM »

Randy
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:16:00 AM by Fatboyslim »