Author Topic: NAERC LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT 6.0 - last one in EXISTANCE !!  (Read 13658 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: NAERC LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT 6.0 - last one in EXISTANCE !!
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 03:01:00 PM »
I don't think this is a train wreck of a thread. I asked if anyone knew about the car being sold and I received the information and other peoples thoughts about the listing. Was there hyperbole in some of the member responses? I don't know what went on between party X and Y, but something did.

In any business dealing where money is involved, I use rule #2 from the 1983 movie Scarface.  Franks states "don't underestimate the other persons greed"

I will go look at the car/project and evaluate the deal.  If this one doesn't fit I keep looking. 

I appreciate the input!
Simple Man

Simple Man,
   I still have the Merci listed in CARS AND PROJECTS FOR SALE under "Merci Project For Sale". I would be glad for you to look at this car/project and evaluate the deal, and also apply your Rule #2. You are welcome to come see it and delivery might also be possible.

rodrieguz

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 77
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 01:23:22 PM »
O let rodrieguz the black man chime in, this dude is hilarious to say the least.    What does race have to do with any Miss Ann,  your husband is a scammer who got called out with the truth and nothing but the truth.  Now you're on here playing victim just as he did in all the other threads he claims to be the innocent one.
EVERYBODY CAN'T BE WRONG NOW.....don't you see a pattern here.  Ratboyscam is a joke why even send your wife on a forum to defend you.  What's the point????   Everyone knows your story now......what a JOKE!!!!

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 10:21:57 AM »
Who honestly cares what he or she thinks about anything. Clearly slim shady is back to his dishonesty by making a fake user name in attemt to advertise his eBay listing. And most likely mrs.slim isn't aware of the foul hateful posts, emails and PM's he sent to several people. Had she known the truth, she would have a much different opinion. Everyone should just take a step back for a good laugh and move on.

Simple Man

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 10:14:08 AM »
I don't think this is a train wreck of a thread. I asked if anyone knew about the car being sold and I received the information and other peoples thoughts about the listing. Was there hyperbole in some of the member responses? I don't know what went on between party X and Y, but something did.

In any business dealing where money is involved, I use rule #2 from the 1983 movie Scarface.  Franks states "don't underestimate the other persons greed"

I will go look at the car/project and evaluate the deal.  If this one doesn't fit I keep looking. 

I appreciate the input!
Simple Man

76mx

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 08:53:51 AM »
The gist of Randy's call (I think) was that I should have known that she was not speaking to me even though she plainly said all of us. In all fairness to him, he could have a valid point. But what about when she again plainly says that all Americans are arrogant? Am I somehow excluded from that group as well or should I be offended again? So, M'am I also apologize for being American.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 07:20:02 AM »
Obviously you can tell my apology was somewhat sarcastic 76 lol  ;)  All I am doing is answering a question that was asked about a car that was listed for sale. My experience with the guy started out great, I had even sold him a few parts that he loved. After a ridiculous thread such as this got out of hand with him bashing several other members for little to no reason I politely asked him to "please stop" which unbeknownst to me started an onslaught of hate mail to my personal email about how I am a scammer and steal other people money which is entirely ridiculous. Regardless of what happened to me he has failed to deliver on his promises per other members and if someone thinks I'm being childish for informing my fellow cloners of a bad apple then so be it! S. Pearcy I respect your interest in trying to stop this obvious start to a train wreck of a thread, but it probably won't be happening since the guy we are all speaking about has a voice on here once again. I for one will bow out right meow!!!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 07:23:10 AM by Purple LP670 SV »
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

s.pearcy

• Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 04:13:49 AM »
respectfully i must admit, being new to this great hobby and forum im surprised to see the amount of fighting and insulting that goes on here. you would think that builders who have a fairly high amount of intelligence would not conduct themselves like children in a schoolyard. im sure that some of the attitudes and personalities here give lamborghini the extra motivation to go after us and shut us down.
Selective exitation transfer due to possible saturation exposure.

76mx

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 01:31:33 AM »
   I just got off of a long phone call from Randy. Among other things, he demanded an apology to his wife from me. I told him in the phone call that it was not going to happen. After seeing Purples apology, I have reconsidered, and this has nothing to do with the fact that he has threatened the ability to ruin my business if I do not. Ann, I am very sorry that I was insulted when you said that "You all treat my husband very bad", that is very true and I certainly have.   

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 12:52:56 AM »
My many apologies Ms. Slim, I'm simply trying to do the right thing and prevent my fellow cloners from falling victim to a thief! I hope you understand!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

madmods

• Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 12:22:13 AM »
Ann or who ever you really are, please keep your nonsense off this forum. Nobody here wants to hear your bs. This forum is for builders and their projects.
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

76mx

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 12:13:46 AM »
"You all treat my husband very bad". Really? I have an entirely different recollection of that. He was the one who never showed up and I never said a single word about it, but I will now. Really?

Slims_wife

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 11:28:52 PM »
Hello everyone my is Ann I am the wife of randy fatboyslim. My English not so good I hope you can understand me I have been through a lot of horrible times with his kit car hobby my husband lose so much money. I'm still cry when I think about it. My husband join this forum and he was so happy to meet you people he was hoping to makes friends here I know my husband was very polite and have respect to all the smart people here. You all treat my husband very bad and you don't know my husband. You accuse my husband to be scammer my husband not scammer. Why you have to say bad thinking about my husband? I read what you people say and you Americans are very arrogant and like to fight always it's seems from what I see you always fight eachother . It seems like you injoy to insult eachother no one say sorry and no on nice to eachother you should be a sham I am Asian and I know that American  bad reputation same attitude you have here .even a man name auto pro insulting me Call me ugly  mail order wife  this is horrible wry to treat another people makes me fill insulted why auto pro is horrible person should not be respected and he never say sorry to my husband all ob you take turns insult my husband and me and my husband you wer his friend my husband never talk about you people.my husband say bad think about you after you insulting his wife of course you will the same if someone insults your wife my husband is not a car sell man he buy this car to keep his dream I know two buyer one is policeflex both injoy the car sell to them the one person who talk bad about my husband black man name Rodriguez he was rod to my husband very bad I hear him to the phone and my husband trying to help him so my husband become angry my husband help him me and my son waiting long a hours Rodriguez driver not preperd he did not bring anything no trailer no tools nothing so my husband help him I hear Rodriguez talk to my husband like trash like ga rage then Rodriguez driver try to take the car without paying only he come with cash after my husband treat to call police  my car for sale is a nice car and his not lie or cheat purple sb and auto pro and Schultz all send bad message cursing at my husband I saw it . You are terabble people I see this hobby is bad hobby is bad people your attitude are inversing for you country reputation you all should be ashamed now you talk about my husband be hind his back and you don't know him You should respecfull to eachother not insulting I hope you understand me .       Ann
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:51:55 PM by Slims_wife »

Simple Man

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 09:36:52 PM »
I think Inland Exotics is in California. Here is a video of some of their work.

Outstanding work!!  I look them up for sure!

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 09:25:10 PM »
I think Inland Exotics is in California. Here is a video of some of their work.

Simple Man

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 09:16:15 PM »
Ive been lurking on this forum for a while :) Just looking for a decent car to purchase.  Looked at a car in the panhandle of Florida and then met up with Mike Vetter at his shop in the fall of 2013. Is there a shop on the west coast like Mikes?
I live in Seattle.