Author Topic: Does anyone know what brand/manufacturer this Countach replica body is?  (Read 4411 times)

88.5countach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 56
  • Member Rating Points: +11/-0
    • 88.5 Countach's Website (Lamborghini Countach Replica)
Re: Does anyone know what brand/manufacturer this Countach replica body is?
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 09:26:37 AM »
this is a 25th anniversary model ,3 were done to this exact measure ,Armstrong automotive,Cali. -Jemco 25th ,Houston - IFG 25th,- Cali.
Armstrong was getting there bodies from Bill Kester of Kustom.  Least thats what an employee of Armstrong told me.  They only sold one or two kits so it could be a Kustom.   They often put a business card laminated in the fiber glass on the bottom/underside of the trunk if its not painted over.  Mine shows hints that it was there but now is totally faided.

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 06:23:38 AM »
how about this one?been for sale for a while but just said it was built in LA but thats all he can tell me, any help would be great thx,i just thought velcro holding the top down was kinda funky lol

this is a IFG first generation roadster ,it was hand sculpted paper machac job ,to look like the real car " A LOOK A LIKE " later they purchased a complete body kit from custom toys that was a NAERC ,they made molds of it ,then they started to sell a better roadster version ,after several sales ,they purchased the NAERC 6.0 made molds of it, then the molds were shipped to China to get cheap labor     
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 06:15:55 AM »
this is a 25th anniversary model ,3 were done to this exact measure ,Armstrong automotive,Cali. -Jemco 25th ,Houston - IFG 25th,- Cali.

Thank you. Any idea what it is worth in this condition?

if you serious ,you need to go visit the owner, take inventory ,see why the red primer all over the body ,if the glass and interior is with the body head lights and tail lights and turn signal covers ,find out what the wheelbase is
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

TNH

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 10:36:26 PM »

Thank you. Any idea what it is worth in this condition?

bigdaddy7115

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 10:06:58 PM »
how about this one?been for sale for a while but just said it was built in LA but thats all he can tell me, any help would be great thx,i just thought velcro holding the top down was kinda funky lol
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:08:29 PM by bigdaddy7115 »

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 06:52:37 PM »

TNH

Does anyone know what brand/manufacturer this Countach replica body is?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 02:52:37 PM »
I came across this body while searching the web, does anyone know what the manufacturer is?