Author Topic: My LP640 is for sale!  (Read 2750 times)

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
Re: My LP640 is for sale!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 11:14:59 AM »
Thank you, will work on that now
Siteupp.com

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 09:48:36 PM »
I think you should include more information about the car, there are a million questions that can be asked about these cars.
OEM or custom grilles? Do the batwings function? Hows the suspension? what size are the rotors, Fiero or aftermarket? I'm sure you know the list can go on and on. Asking people to bid on a car they cant come check out or inspect for themselves and limiting the amount of info on the car is just going to hurt the sellers chance of getting a good price for the car.

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 02:08:29 AM »
Wow, your car looks amazing man! I bet you are sad to see it go.

You should probably add more pictures to your ad to get more people bidding. As soon as they see only few pics they think you are hiding something. Especially since your interior is not finished, I'm sure people still want to see what the inside looks like you know. I would even add a video showing doors opening and windows working. Good luck with your sale! If I had cash I would be very interested.

Ive been updated the listing, uploaded inside pics and engine area. Ill add a bunch more tommorrow
Siteupp.com

minihawn

• Liked: 84
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 03:51:36 PM »
More pix.
Fate has no choice

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 03:26:22 PM »
Yes, post more pictures.  Real pictures not phone pics.  They are horrible.  Move the car outside and take pics there.  Inside, outside, engine, wheels, tail, front.  Lots of pics.
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

AsantiLP

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 02:20:48 PM »
Wow, your car looks amazing man! I bet you are sad to see it go.

You should probably add more pictures to your ad to get more people bidding. As soon as they see only few pics they think you are hiding something. Especially since your interior is not finished, I'm sure people still want to see what the inside looks like you know. I would even add a video showing doors opening and windows working. Good luck with your sale! If I had cash I would be very interested.

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • LP640
    • Free Website
My LP640 is for sale!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 10:49:12 PM »
Thats right! Im selling my baby! You can view the listing on ebay. Ive had much fun in this car. Now someone else will enjoy it.  ::toothy

Listed it just a few hours ago and have many bids already. Ill be here for questions but please be patient im not online all the time. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replica-Kit-Makes-2007-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Replica-LP640-Replica-/201598273501
Siteupp.com