Author Topic: Diablo 60 for sale  (Read 3018 times)

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: Diablo 60 for sale
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 08:24:20 PM »
CCIE, I totally understand your pain.  Talk to you later!

dthami2

• Davey T
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Countach, Murcielago, Testarossa, 2 Vendettas
    • Davey T Hamilton
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 07:24:11 PM »
i highly doubt that i sound like many of your emails. how many of them are driving to columbus ohio with a 20ft enclosed trailer and have the cash to buy the car? i have bought and sold dozens of these cars and 9 times out of 10 they are totally mis-represented when they are listed. therefore, i no longer make offers on cars until i see them. i'm no longer interested.  this looks like a well built diablo but i already have 9 cars and i really don't need another car. good luck with the sale.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:43:47 PM by dthami2 »
Davey T Hamilton

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 05:26:57 PM »
i have to see the car in person before i make an offer. i don't make blind offers from photos and descriptions.. i have owned just about every type of kit car or replica that has ever been built.. i have even built and finished some of these cars. i know what to look for and the usual quirks/problems with these cars.. especially the lambo cars.  if it is still available at the end of the month we will make the trip over and if i am happy with the car i will make an offer. if you accept the offer we can head over to 5th 3rd bank to get your cash.

best,
dth

Do you have a budget that you can tell me to make sure we are in the same ball park?
Remember an Offer is Just an "OFFER" its not an "obligation" to buy/sell from either side (your offer will tell me if you are a tire kicker or realistic and have done your research
If you have built these cars then you will understand how much they cost and give me a range else its a waist of time..... Do you know how many people want to come check out the car with "CASH OFFERS" that are just tire kickers!!!!! (you should know this since you have owned just about every kind of kit cars out there) and I am sure you have tried to sell them as well......
You do realize that only 3% of these cars are fully completed and running and this is one of the better one out there of the completed one!!!!!!

Sorry man from your responses you sound just like one of the 100 of emails I have received with so called "cash offers" wanting to come see it and I am not interested in wasting either one of our time!!!!!! I don't need to sell it just want to sell it because I have too many toys!!!!!

If you are serious please email me your range and we will go from there, otherwise thus far your response sounds just link 100 of other responses I have received, which is just a waist of time

My apology in advance but as a member of this forum I would rather give you/other members a benefeth of the doubt as well as all the assistence I can provide.........but........ since you have owned "every kind of kit car" out there you would know better

Any way good luck to you

dthami2

• Davey T
    • Davey T Hamilton
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 04:00:40 PM »
i have to see the car in person before i make an offer. i don't make blind offers from photos and descriptions.. i have owned just about every type of kit car or replica that has ever been built.. i have even built and finished some of these cars. i know what to look for and the usual quirks/problems with these cars.. especially the lambo cars.  if it is still available at the end of the month we will make the trip over and if i am happy with the car i will make an offer. if you accept the offer we can head over to 5th 3rd bank to get your cash.

best,
dth
Davey T Hamilton

CCIE

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 03:17:30 PM »
Come on Folks.........

Please give me feedback GOOD or BAD.....

If I don't sell it, I would love to continue improving the 6.0 Any feedback good or bad are greatelly appreicated....

Where are the builders

CCIE

CCIE

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 03:09:11 PM »
id be interested in seeing the car in person and doing a cash deal. my dad lives in dayton, oh and i will be there the last week of the month.  i will have my 20ft enclosed car hauler with me.. if it is still available we will make the trip over to inspect the car.

DT..... You can email me with your "cash deal" offer and we will go from there. I am in Central OH so not too far from Dayton.
I have had an overwhelming response and many offers.... Since you are a member I am all ears and will consider your REALISTIC offer

Thanks
CCIE

dthami2

• Davey T
    • Davey T Hamilton
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 09:11:59 PM »
id be interested in seeing the car in person and doing a cash deal. my dad lives in dayton, oh and i will be there the last week of the month.  i will have my 20ft enclosed car hauler with me.. if it is still available we will make the trip over to inspect the car.
Davey T Hamilton

FlankerG

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 07:40:34 PM »
I would only sell it if you could get on a NARCE kit. Otherwise keep it. You'll possibly never get another one

CCIE

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 06:47:18 PM »
Hey Folks,

I would love to hear some feedback from our member community on my Diablo 60

What do you think about the Diablo
What do you think this Diablo is worth
What can be done to improve it
What have you heard about this Diablo
Should I keep it or sell it

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Thanks Much
CCIE
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:49:35 PM by CCIE »

CCIE

Diablo 60 for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:13:38 PM »
Hi All,

I have decided to put my fully completed and running Diablo 60 for sale.
Its IFG body on a Fiero built professionally by IFG. This was the IFG show car and won many awards. It is very accurate (of-course there are items that needs updating) The Diablo has a v8 with many performance parts 5 speed manual, wide track suspension all around, ect ect ect
Please see full listing on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262609969957?forcerRptr=true&item=262609969957&viewitem=
I hate to sell it but I have way too many other projects

Thanks
CCIE

« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:49:19 PM by CCIE »