Author Topic: Diablo Replica for Sale  (Read 6367 times)

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
Re: Diablo Replica for Sale
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 03:29:19 PM »
pics

JJS SE30

Re: Diablo Replica for Sale
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 03:25:40 PM »
PICS

JJS SE30

Diablo Replica for Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 03:20:40 PM »
Hello fellow Cloners and Forum Members!
     It took a lot of thought for me to come to this conclusion but I am just throwing it out there for a different price at the time being.  After tracking down many parts, Lambo emblems, my quest currently has come down to an end.  The only parts I don't have is the instrument gauges/panel, shifter plate & nob, and rear center console because of particular customizing I wanted to do when finished.  Ok about the car.  I had the car around 5yrs now and the story about the car is as follows.  It was build and completed on a stretched Fiero chassis in the late 90's early 2000's and its was a working driving road/show worthy replica.  Sometime in its life, during a period when it was in a storage facility, the car was damaged.  I purchased the car sometime after that and had slowly been getting it ready.  The car is a Special Edition 30th Anniversary style.  It has a GM Tune Port V8 that is horizontally mounted and matted to a Porsche 5spd 914 transmission.  I have all the AGP glass, windshield, door glass, and quarter glass, all new in boxes/crates.  All the emblems are there and are new.  I have the molded fiberglass Diablo style seats(not covered) and a set of new low profile racing seats that look like Diablo's that are in a box with Bull logo's for them.  It has original 1994 style Diablo wheels, not replica's.  Brand new Michelin tire's in storage bags that are correct factory sizes.  All 4 cross drilled brake rotors and I have the large Brembo replica caliper covers that are new in packaging.  Just put a new drive belt on the motor and bought (2) new batteries for it.  There is probably much more but I have not gone through the boxes.  The car will need repainted, it acquired some dings, chips, scratches ect...from moving one place to another.  The interior will need redone and gone over as well.  Car needs gone over as well from sitting.  I can text more pics of the emblems ect. if needed.  Car price now is $12,750.00, so please only if you are "SERIOUSLY" interested send me a message because I had several "I'm gonna buyers" but in the end my time was wasted.  If you done your research you know how much time is spent in building these cars.  I live in N.E. Ohio and can show the car in person and will answer any questions for serious inquiries.  Thxs J
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:55:59 PM by JJS SE30 »