Author Topic: Need help with some interior pieces  (Read 1893 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Need help with some interior pieces
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 09:14:23 AM »
I have some of the original parts that came with my car you can have. They aren't OEM or anything. LMK and ill send them with Autopro's stuff when I ship.

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 10:14:54 PM »
I guess you're gona have to make them from scratch again like you did with your build  ::sad.

Yup, I just thought it would be quicker to buy some, or splash a set.

apsara

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 32
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-1
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 10:28:50 PM »
can make you a foam piece and you do the rest? if you want it done I will just need some measurements and a picture of what you are after

LamboJayso

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-2
  • Experience is everything!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 09:56:39 PM »
I guess you're gona have to make them from scratch again like you did with your build  ::sad.
-Jayso

Murci-Me

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 09:42:40 PM »
Wow, ok. Thanks guys!

Murci-Me

Need help with some interior pieces
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 12:51:16 AM »
My friend asked me if I could help him finish his G28 interior on his build, and since he doesnt have much experience in this area I agreed to do it.
He has everything already in the car, except for the grab handle and the driver side shin pad. He made some funky pieces that go in their place, but he really wants an OEM looking interior. The problem is, I dont have those pieces either lol! 
So, what im looking for are those two pieces from somebody who is not going to use theirs, or has an extra set. Let me know how much they would cost, and i'll let him know. We need the parts as soon as possible though, I dont have much time to get this done for him. I'll post pics tomorrow so you can see the mess this interior is in. I'm donating a dash, center console with armrest/glovebox and instrument pod to the cause, but all i need now are those two pieces.