Author Topic: For Sale - Murcielago / LP640 Decal Set  (Read 4846 times)

String

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 135
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-0
Re: For Sale - Murcielago / LP640 Decal Set
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 12:40:31 PM »
I have given Chris my VIN number and paint code and absolutely delighted   ::beers to have received a decal set on Monday .The VIN plate is top notch as well of course , my only decision is whether I put it in the engine bay ( as european spec ) or do a US ::usa hybrid and nail it to the driver's door..
Thanks Chris
Oooh , Red leather.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
Re: For Sale - Murcielago / LP640 Decal Set
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 01:54:20 AM »
I would love to place an order right now but am curious, you say VIN decal, is this the same as the VIN tag you offered earlier? If that's the case I will go ahead and order a set now, if not I'll have to wait till I get an actual VIN. Very nice work!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
For Sale - Murcielago / LP640 Decal Set
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 09:15:21 PM »
Now offering a couple sets of professionally printed vinyl decals for the Murcielago / LP640. 

Each decal set will come with a custom printed paint decal (find your Lambo color here http://www.lambocars.com/pnt/lamborghini_paint_codes.html or provide any other paint code) and a bar coded VIN decal (not shown yet). 

Also included are instructions of all the decal locations on the car.  These are printed two or three sets at a time so please allow up to two weeks for delivery.   

$160 shipped in the 48 States and shipping is additional when shipped elsewhere. 

I may offer a less expensive version for $85 if there is enough interest.  These would be non laminated and printed on a lower quality material.  These would still be water proof and self adhesive just less labor and material costs at the print shop. 

Just let me know if you have interest in either via PM and have your paint code and VIN number ready. 

Chris

Almost forgot.. I still have some of the VIN tags left if anyone is interested --> http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=1671.0
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:18:19 PM by No Bull »