Author Topic: Gallardo w/ Suhorovsky kit  (Read 4109 times)

Rob James

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
Re: Gallardo w/ Suhorovsky kit
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 01:31:35 PM »
I heard back from Suhorovsky Design Gallardo, here is the .pdf with a price quote they sent me. 11,000.00 Euros and it's not even a complete kit. Just for others information, if you're interested in this body modification.

Rob,  ::beers

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 01:03:38 PM »
I love this car more knowing it's not an aventador

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 12:16:16 PM »
Honestly i would say this car is stunning and a beautiful accomplishment, the stock gallardo could use a little help as far as looks go they just seem to be missing something that makes it say wow, here enters this car and instant wow  :drool ..Stop drinking that
"hate-orade" brother and look at it. yes it looks similar to an aventador and thats not a bad car to replicate in my opinion. If it looks cheap then give me a polyester suit, call me spanky and i will drive this baby all day long! I bet 2.5 million women will say it doesnt look cheap and thats what matters  8). And talking about "social circles" im sure this car owner belongs to a club of lamborghini owners that enjoy this car as part of their club. its not rocket science to know that as long as you own a real  lamborghini and your not a douche bag then you can probably join any lambo club wherever you go. now look at this pic and tell me this car is ugly...if it still looks cheap to you then i suggest going to walmart and getting your eyes checked asap waka waka   ::thumbup
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:37:13 PM by Fatboyslim »

Tallon

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 11:16:49 AM »
@Tusabes So a fiero makes more sense to replicate a lambo than an actual lambo... can't believe I read that.

Yes !
Kit car guys generally don't own the real thing . Completely different customer base .

If you're a real lambo owner of a gallardo , you are more likely to associate with other real lambo owners , not kitcar owners . In that social circle , it is not chic to make a cheap lambo look like an expensive one - you're expected to buy the more expensive one since , as a real lambo owner, you should be able to afford either (at least to afford a $4000 monthly lease payment)
But... replica owners even associate with lambo owners...
Fiero or Gallardo, the rules stay the same, do it for yourself not for others.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:25:53 AM by Tallon »

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 09:26:46 AM »
Positive points added Mr.Slim and Purple.  ::salute
Same here.

It looks good to me. I'm not a big fan of the Gallardo myself but I'd drive this.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Matty99dun

• Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 06:45:24 AM »
Dam good job. I think it would have been better if he didn't make the rear of the car look so Aventadoor, but instead redesign the rear giving it a new image rather than try to be some thing its not, I agree, cant see to many Galla owners turning there cars into semi fake adventadoors, it will appeal to replica galla builders when it gets copied ( it will )

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 06:44:16 AM »
HUH???  ::scratch
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 06:36:19 AM »
@Tusabes So a fiero makes more sense to replicate a lambo than an actual lambo... can't believe I read that.

Yes !
Kit car guys generally don't own the real thing . Completely different customer base .

If you're a real lambo owner of a gallardo , you are more likely to associate with other real lambo owners , not kitcar owners . In that social circle , it is not chic to make a cheap lambo look like an expensive one - you're expected to buy the more expensive one since , as a real lambo owner, you should be able to afford either (at least to afford a $4000 monthly lease payment)

Tallon

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 07:57:42 AM »

Looks good to me, not looking in to it that much it still looks like a nice supercar, I'm not seeing how it looks like a cheap kitcar
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:11:37 AM by Tallon »

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 04:49:05 PM »
Positive points added Mr.Slim and Purple.  ::salute

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 03:31:11 PM »
Although I am not a fan of the Gallardo whatsoever! I do not think this kit looks trashy in the slightest. But that is my opinion! I would imagine no one driving a real Lambo has much to worry about when it comes to people making fun of which type of kit and or what there styling preference be, why, because they own a real Lambo. Kinda funny someone gets on here and post something Lamborghini related and gets his legs chopped off, but we can talk about  ice cream and the law till we are red in the face! If you are gonna comment on a low quality "REAL" Lambo or anything anyone posts in a negative manner, please post your build so we can also criticize!!! Thank You!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 02:46:24 PM »
Contrare mo-frare..."lamborghini owners" will laugh at you if they see you drive a stretched fiero with windows that roll half way down, wheel spacers and plastic headlight lenses for trying to imitate a lamborghini. If you actually spend $100k on a real lamborghini im sure you'd be very welcomed to their community even if you painted it pink with purple polkadots. I also think they would admire your taste in style by adding this kit..look at the pics do you see anyone laughing at it or admiring the car? I just posted it for fun for you to enjoy and also wanted to see if any haters were lurking around waiting to strike..right on que boys good job  ::thumbup
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:48:06 PM by Fatboyslim »

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 04:52:59 AM »
I think you would get laughed at by lambo owners because you couldn't afford a real aventador and tried to make an $80k gallardo look like an aventador

casper

• Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 02:04:03 AM »
This is the easiest way to make your lambo look like a low quality kit car!

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
Gallardo w/ Suhorovsky kit
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 01:50:38 AM »
Isnt this a beautiful sight? my palms are getting sweaty!  :drool or maybe im having withdrawls i dunno..You know you can sell your replica for $35-40k put that down on a Gallardo and make payments on it ($1000/mo) and buy a Suhorovsky kit for another $20k and "wham" your the coolest dude in the trailer park! wooo hooo  ::thumbup
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:52:54 AM by Fatboyslim »