Author Topic: Murcielago MPH gauge cluster faceplate  (Read 1945 times)

Riceburner98

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: Murcielago MPH gauge cluster faceplate
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 07:42:52 PM »
Nope, still available!  :)

Fieroking

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 14
    • Fieroking Customs
Re: Murcielago MPH gauge cluster faceplate
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 05:54:22 PM »
Riceburner have you sold the face plate?

Fieroking
Joe Sokol
sokolja@roadrunner.com
WWW.FIEROKING.COM

Riceburner98

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 1
Murcielago MPH gauge cluster faceplate
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 06:02:43 PM »
Hi guys,
  Had hoped to turn this into an ongoing project making replica gauge clusters, but life just won't cooperate..  Time to thin the 'shop out, get out of this crap apartment and get a house...   Trying to get back to the HVAC controllers; finally made some time last weekend but accidentally plugged 12v into the 5v wire so I popped the processor chip..  :(

This is a replacement Lamborghini Murcielago MPH gauge faceplate, intended to convert KPH cars to MPH.  It's as quality as any other OEM instrument faceplate I've seen / touched; really quite nice.  I had hoped it would fit a Ford Focus cluster, but it's larger in size.  The plan was to machine a new back plate (clear plastic so it could be backlit), then mount gauges in the correct places behind the thing, and some displays in the cutouts.  (I had bought an Aeroforce Interceptor gauge for one of the holes)  The faceplate lights up green; it's built into it so you can't just change the LED colors...  (unless maybe you super carefully remove the green color ink from the back?  I'm not sure I'd try it...)

It's made by Lockwood International in the UK, current price is US $216 + shipping.  I'd be happy with $150 shipped in the US. 

Here's a link to the manufacturer - I've opened the bag that it comes in, but otherwise it's new.   http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/lamborghini-murcielago-kmh-to-mph-conversion-dial-for-imported-vehicle-part-no-c061-more-details-i749.html

I can take a picture, but it will look pretty much exactly like the one they have on the website (pasted below)...