Author Topic: Murci-Me  (Read 4720 times)

Jackal

• Vigilante builder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Everything is about physics .... even physics!
Re: Murci-Me
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2013, 12:06:22 AM »
Mike's a great guy. He went out of his way to get me from the Train station down in LA on a saturday and you know how bad traffic is. I hung out with him for like 4 hours several weeks ago and got a ride in the Murcielago. Ill definately be checking out the LP670 conversion when its done and getting a video of that one.

Yip. Watching that video it became clear to me that THAT is the quality benchmark that I would like to achieve. If I can get anything close to that I will be like a donkey with 7 dicks.  ::salute

Murci-Me

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 11:53:18 PM »
::rocker hey was up murci-me i was on you tube and i saw the white murcielago lp640 "done right " and i think it was awsome very interested in that build its was perfect how can purchase one plz

PM sent  :)

santana

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 11:30:26 PM »
 ::rocker hey was up murci-me i was on you tube and i saw the white murcielago lp640 "done right " and i think it was awsome very interested in that build its was perfect how can purchase one plz

Murci-Me

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 12:00:22 AM »
Wow do I feel embarrased! I dont know how this thread ever slipped through without me ever seeing it.
Thankyou for the kind words Chris, and the compliments on my build. It was great to meet you and your wife, I had a great time discussing everything with you :) If you're ever out this way again, I hope you can find a little time to stop by again so we can all go out for dinner, or take a trip to the Lambo dealership by my hose.
If any of you guys on this forum ever want to come by and chat, or pick my brain for ideas, my door is always open. My 670 changeover will be complete soon, along a few upgrades on the interior.

Lambojayso, I will put up a complete build diary on the changeover once everything is ready. I'm not trying to hide what i'm doing, its just tough for me to post a little at a time with my work schedule, I dont have much time when I get home at night to download pics and post.

LamboJayso

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-2
  • Experience is everything!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 10:43:25 PM »
Any chance we can get an update of the conversion Mike?
-Jayso

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 10:27:03 PM »
Good the hear!!!  ::headbang

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Murci-Me
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »
A couple of weeks ago, I had the privilege of meeting Mike Chase (aka Murcie-Me) in California and I was able to see his car up close.  I admitted to Mike that a part of me expected this car to look good in pictures and from 20 feet away (it's a replica for crying out loud) but it looks better in person than it does in the pictures. 

The amount of detail spent on every piece of his build is amazing and he's already working on the LP670 updates.  The fact that he was one of the first to complete a G28 and it still looks as good as it does with all the miles he's put on it, is a real testament to the quality he puts into his work.  I picked up some inner "shelves" and covers for the headlights and he showed me how he fabricated them around an OEM set. 

He took the time to wrap the parts up for me and then tape everything together since I was carrying them home with me.  I received many odd stares as I walked through the airports with them  ::scratch.  It wasn't until after I was about an hour from Mikes house that I realized that in all my excitement to see him and his car, I totally forgot to take any pictures or video.  ::counfused 

I've left very positive feedback from him in the feedback system and would strongly suggest his parts or services to anyone.

Thanks Mike, you are a great guy and you've contributed an enormous amount to our hobby!

Chris   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:13:09 PM by No Bull »