Author Topic: rtrexotics.net  (Read 2172 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Re: rtrexotics.net
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 07:29:48 AM »
Well anyone can copy the image and put it up there, whether it's legal or not I don't know
It's like putting © next to your site name when it's not copyrighted, kids do that all the time
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1536&bih=713&q=bbb+rating
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:27:06 PM by Tallon »

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 12:50:15 AM »
 Hmmm. I always thought you had to be in business for some time and meet strict standards to be even considered by the BBB
I think I will call them tomorrow to find out his business information,  I can't imagine he would advertise that if it wasn't true... Right?
I mean sure it is a registered trade mark and also a claimed credential.
But I just have to know..... Cause I just finished my very large order finally and I can start to put more time into the build.... Well.... As far as I can for now.
I will post my findings.    ::K

Jadams

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 25
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 07:05:38 PM »
Thanks for the heads up!

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
rtrexotics.net
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 02:12:50 PM »
As many of you on here have already had bad experiences with one Robs lp640, I figured I'd post up what others on MadMechanics have in order to possibly save someone the heartache. It appears that he is currently operating under the website rtrexotics.net and accrediting himself with an A+ BBB rating! This is strictly informative, I do not want this to turn in to a month long "I'm a victim" pissing match just want to help the next potential buyer! I've never personally dealt with the man myself and do not want to throw anyone under the bus, but with the bad wrap this guy has I wanted to point out his whereabouts!!!

Have a Super Duper day!!!!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!