Author Topic: got jumped  (Read 1173 times)

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
Re: got jumped
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 06:35:00 PM »
HEY JIM, those were Zika mosquitoes , not only I was protecting me but your wifes and GFs,  I'm off to Home Depot to get some more spray.

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 01:22:05 PM »
Sorry BUT as a "good" citizen, I sent your name and address to the EPA, the DNR and the ASPCA.  They will be visiting you to check out any canisters containing Hydrofluorocarbon 152A or any of 37 propellants that may or may not be harmful to insects, dogs, ants, moths, or earthworms.  As you should have known, most mosquitoes have been put on an endangered species list.  Consequences may include water torture, life sentence with your mother in-law, jail time, loss of house, painting a school bus with a q-tip, and or fines. ::police :LL:

20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

ncrazyballa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:33:00 PM »
its a bit early in the day to start drinking dont you think?

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
got jumped
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 10:17:19 AM »
So you a$$holes think you're bad now cause you jumped me!?? ....I pulled up to MY house, got out the of car and was immediately attacked. They hit me in my face, my arms and my neck. I fought hard as I could but there was too many of them. I kept thinking if I can just get in my house Im going to KILL them all....swinging all the way to my door, I was running and hoping I didn't drop my keys. The streets are one thing but attacking me at MY house...in front of my family?!!! OH HECK NO!!! ALL of you are going to die tonight. I get in my house and grab my weapon and I prayed for strength...braced myself and went back outside. They came at me again ...but this time I was ready. I sprayed them all......... DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!...I was so mad.......I hate mosquitoes......LOL!!!