Author Topic: Aftermarket source for oem size window glass  (Read 8171 times)

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
Re: Aftermarket source for oem size window glass
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 09:28:26 PM »
Yes, it's expensive that is why I did a group buy to help everyone cut shipping costs!  Probably be a little rough trying to purchase just one set!
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 08:58:45 PM »
CCIE, beg to differ. I have OE spec Murcie glass, accurate down to the built in radio antenna. I have sold it to Autopro and Purple among others on this Forum and still have two windshields from the last production run left, $900 each. I have not had any side glass made to go with them because I understood that this was already in process with other members, but if that is not the case, I can produce side glass and the prices will be in line with my $900 windshields. If you wanted actual OE glass, I sold a complete set a few months ago, still in the Lambo packing, for the price of an OE windshield. I threw in a Triangle G body and a complete NAERC frame along with it.   

My apology I did not know
I am glad you are able to produce the Murci Glass. I will let folks know you have it if they ask for the murci glass

CCIE
Yes 76's windshields are spot on! Couldn't be happier, I should have been more specific FGP has good quality side glass, both door and quarter!
Yes 76's windshields are spot on! Couldn't be happier, I should have been more specific FGP has good quality side glass, both door and quarter!

Purple.... Are you talking about FGP from Poland?
Wow I can imagine the crating and shipping cost

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 08:54:14 PM »
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

CCIE

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 08:51:54 PM »
CCIE, beg to differ. I have OE spec Murcie glass, accurate down to the built in radio antenna. I have sold it to Autopro and Purple among others on this Forum and still have two windshields from the last production run left, $900 each. I have not had any side glass made to go with them because I understood that this was already in process with other members, but if that is not the case, I can produce side glass and the prices will be in line with my $900 windshields. If you wanted actual OE glass, I sold a complete set a few months ago, still in the Lambo packing, for the price of an OE windshield. I threw in a Triangle G body and a complete NAERC frame along with it.   

My apology I did not know
I am glad you are able to produce the Murci Glass. I will let folks know you have it if they ask for the murci glass

CCIE

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 07:28:39 PM »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 06:33:07 PM »
FGP sells a good properly sized glass for a fraction of OEM!

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 04:46:46 PM »
http://petesautomotiveglasscenter.com/custom-glass.html

Definitely worth a try to call them and see what they say. You wont have to modify your doors to accept OEM glass.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 04:49:19 PM by ★Murci-Me★ »

CCIE

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 12:59:20 PM »
As far as I know!!!!

There is no such OE spec aftermarket glass out there for Murci. You are stuck with the Factory crazy pricing

Factory pricing are as follows   OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
   Side/quarter glass............... $2813.86 Each side
   Door Glass ......................... $1659.18 Each side
   Windshield.......................... $9959.33
And you don't even want to know for simple rubber gaskets and trims pricing
Can some one say RAPE!!!!

My butt hurts just thinking about the replacement cost but then again folks with OE cars can afford there crazy prices
Man I wish I was Filthy Rich. Who knows maybe I could also stand a chance to become a President (don't matter if they are repubes or Demoncrap)

CCIE

« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:01:13 PM by CCIE »

Simple Man

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »
I am looking for murcielago door glass.

CCIE

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 11:12:54 AM »
I have very few sets remaining, but they are for Diablo coup
Have the quarter, window and windshields.
I can ship door glass now but cannot do windshields until I find a good source to build the crates and economical shipping for the windshields

Thanks
CCIE
yusha_2000@yahoo.com

Simple Man

Aftermarket source for oem size window glass
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 08:53:30 AM »
Hello does anyone know of a source for oem sized window glass? Besides bull stuff.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:19:51 AM by Simple Man »