Author Topic: Trade my 2006 HUMMER H3  (Read 1861 times)

minihawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 84
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: Trade my 2006 HUMMER H3
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 03:24:30 PM »
No one wants a replica as bad as i do! If someone gets it b4 me. I just hope she gose to good home.
Fate has no choice

JJS SE30

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 19
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 06:11:33 PM »
Good Deal Minihawn, cash is king.  That's why I have the cash price at $12,750.00 "CASH" price only.  Something on a trade would have to be worth $15K or a reasonable amount of cash plus a trade and so on.... I had a local guy actually come by and look at it, first person to visually put eyes on the car since the AD has been up.  He offered me $10K and I had turned my head the other way and he eventually said he was tapped out at $11,500.00.  I ended up just talking a short while with him and he told me he would pay what I was asking if he didn't have to pay someone to do the rest of the work, but he was out of cash....I don't know what to believe there.  He did state that he was not mechanically incline at all.  He also give me a great comment on the car, especially saying the amount of time/cash he would save verse building a project car.  It was really temping to stare at a stack of Benjamin's rolled in half looking like a Chipotle burrito :drool, lol.  To conclude with that, I would be losing way to much on the car and that ain't gonna happen.  She'll eventually get done if I don't get my price.  Good luck selling the Hummer, the Diablo would make a wonderful car for you or any serious replica enthusiast ::thumbup.  TTYL J.

minihawn

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 03:51:40 PM »
Thank you J. And it has high miles so KBB says its only worth about 9k. But she runs beautifully. No problems.all leather, OEM navigation, good tires, new breaks. And much more. But i was thinking , maybe you could keep some of the extras  you have for your car and take a lower cash price (or trade+cash) . And everything extra that you keep ,  just give me alittle  time to buy it all back from you. That way u get close to ur asking price (in total) and i wouldn't have to come up with all the cash at once. Assuming u would want to do that. And ofcourse if not i totally understand. Ofcourse i would have to sell my truck first. And i know u have had alot of people play games so my intent is to sell my truck first, (no more talking)  Being you the cash! Contact u soon as she sells
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:54:32 PM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice

JJS SE30

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 04:34:12 PM »
Hey I can spread the word on your Hummer.  Give me some specific's like the mileage, options, and what your asking for it???  Also if it has any issues going on?  Thxs, J!

minihawn

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 05:48:39 AM »
J, was kinda hoping you'd see this 8). And ur right, were so close.  if i get a good offer on her ill sell. Just not sure how long that might take. And i know u have had problems with waiting and "buyers"
Fate has no choice

JJS SE30

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »
Hey Minihawn, got a cool H3 there.  I agree, sell it outright and buy a decent build.  As a matter of fact I got one for ya and I'm only 2 and half hours away.  :LL: LOL!  Good luck with what ever you do bro.  TTYL, J.

minihawn

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »
Thank you, im a fan of the hummer as well.anyone else Care to share there opinion or ideas?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 10:13:11 AM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 12:29:04 AM »
That's a really cool looking hummer, You would do better selling it and getting the money, and spending that on a partial build with cash left over. just my .02

minihawn

Trade my 2006 HUMMER H3
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 11:29:16 AM »
Hey guys. For the ones that know of me, hey! The ones that dont. Hey! Lol. Located in central Ohio and im searching for another partial diablo build. Im hoping someone may be interested in a trade. For my 06 black h3. hummer clean Ohio tittle. Leather inside. Good tires. New breaks. Runs great! I drive it to and from Cleveland ohio (2hr drive) every weekend . no problems stock navigation ,sunroof 4x4 ofcourse. Tires are about 85% to 90% ready to go! Anymore info or pictures let me know. Thanks guys! ::thumbup
Fate has no choice