Author Topic: Diablo Replica for sale  (Read 1405 times)

minihawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 84
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: Diablo Replica for sale
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 02:55:55 PM »
Good luck  on ur sell bro... ::beers
Fate has no choice

mercimesucks

• Trade Count: (-6)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Diablo Replica for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 06:46:05 AM »
I have a yellow Diablo Replica for sale that is presently listed on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282599925505?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I really cannot tell you a lot about this particular car but I did include a lot of pictures on Ebay and accurate description.
I should probably have a picture with the body off the frame to get more interest.
I expect rude and ignorant comments there and usually get them, and even individuals committing to buy only to say their kid accidentally clicked on buy it now, which costs me and those I help, I figured that this site is above that and so am letting you guys know about it. I could use your help.
I just finished building my own Diablo replica and I am well aware of the time and expense it takes to do these cars justice. It is possible I would be willing to sell the rolling chassis separately without the body, it is so neatly, nicely and precisely done it appears "factory".
My family where I must now devote my time and resources to help them, and you however I can to make it work for you.
Thanks, take care and keep up all these wonderful builds and ideas that make them happen. Jason  ravensandrainbows@aol.com

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 11:27:56 AM by BullHeaded »