Author Topic: Considering selling my aventador replica  (Read 1757 times)

customsolutions

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Considering selling my aventador replica
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 11:24:13 AM »
Sorry for the delay, I run a shop and it's been crazy busy... Im looking form interest, not sure if I want to sell or move it to my new shop and make it my first big project there..... I had more photo's but had I guess archived a bunch. Here is what I found so far...
Mind you this is when the car was delivered and the outside does not look any diff..... only the mechanical has been upgraded to an impala ss motor,trans, etc

Theoneabove

• Liked: 7
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 04:21:15 PM »
How much

★Murci-Me★

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 06:20:20 PM »
Any pictures you can post so we can see how far along the build is?

customsolutions

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Considering selling my aventador replica
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 01:45:04 PM »
Considering selling my aventador replica. It is a project in the project stage. it started out as a fiero stretch. Since then the entire rear end has been replaced with an 06 Impala SS front chassis/engine 5.2l v-8/tranny, etc..... the entire vehicle wiring harness and all original electronics/ parts have been preserved and labeled for use in the replica...... at this moment it does not run, but only because the wiring for fuel pump is disconnected for work..... as of disconnecting it was a fully running and driving impala..... I have titles for both the impala section as well as fiero section..... entertaining offers and questions. I'm not sure what to sell it for, I'm sure it'll be less than I have invested...