Author Topic: $15k for a Diablo partial build!  (Read 1587 times)

minihawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 84
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
$15k for a Diablo partial build!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 12:23:46 PM »
Hey man, I believe that Mark is still holding that car for you.... He's passed up a few offers on that car that I know of
AB hey man, thanks for reaching out. In the phone conversation you and I had about Marks car, some months back. I could feel the positive energy from you. You seem like a stand up guy. Mark does as well. And that made it that much harder telling him I had to hold off due to an unexpected $ loss. I apologized like 4 times.

Anyhow, Iā€™m still considering his car at this point, however since Iā€™ve added a few more $$ to my budget Iā€™m also considering other builds. Possibly on a custom chassis etc. Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 12:27:16 PM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice

AdrianBurton

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
Re: $15k for a Diablo partial build!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 01:23:47 PM »
Hey man, I believe that Mark is still holding that car for you.... He's passed up a few offers on that car that I know of

minihawn

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »
Rider: Thank you for your acknowledgment and for keeping an eye out. It is much appropriated! #cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 05:51:48 PM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: $15k for a Diablo partial build!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 05:27:22 PM »
i will keep a eye open for you,i like your ad request,straight to the point & direct as to the amount of $cash$ available.
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

minihawn

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 09:41:05 PM »
Hey builders, some of you know me. Some of you may not. Pretty much like the tittle says. Iā€™m looking for a Diablo Replica partial build. I actually came very close to purchasing one several months back but I had some unexpected expense  come up and had to cancel last minute (sorry Mark) since then Iā€™ve added a few thousand to my budget and Iā€™m thinking Id like to see whatā€™s out there. Anyhow Iā€™m back and still looking! $15k is my budget, please no emails telling me how Iā€™m going to need a bigger budget. For $15k Iā€™ve seen some ā€œgood startā€ builds around that range over the years. If you would like for your partial build to have a great home and see it finished then by all means please contact me.

PS: got burned on my last build so please no junk as i am well aware of what to look for this time around. In the great state of Ohio: go bucks!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 05:36:33 PM by minihawn »
Fate has no choice