Author Topic: NAERC Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 For Sale  (Read 3439 times)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
Re: NAERC Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 For Sale
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 12:52:59 PM »
Please read REPLY #2
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

Ccemn1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 22
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 08:31:39 AM »
Ron, is that red Diablo Roadster still for sale? If so, please give me the details, I'm a very serious cash buyer.
Also, If this is located in Canada, would kniow how many hoops I'd have to jump through to get it stateside?
Feel free to contact me via email, if you're more comfortable going that way, ccemn1@aol.com
Thanks, Chris Capp

ronlamborghini

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 09:24:19 PM »
Hello everyone! good news, after posting my yellow car on youtube couple days ago, the guy came today and bought it full asking price...2 things ive learned, if you guys are selling stuff, post it on youtube so the buyer can see what there getting, and it also shows the power of the internet how fast it worked in a couple days...Youtube your stuff, the emails were really pouring after youtube,  the guy really liked the car and drve it home in the rain, thanks for not leaving any feedback earlier...Take care everyone and wishing you ALL a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Ron Dolling...-----To see the yellow car on youtube, type in my name on the search bar,    Ron Dolling   .

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 11:47:08 AM »
Ron, you do great work.

ronlamborghini

NAERC Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 09:49:00 PM »
Hello everyone, i am Ron Dolling , formerly Rons Toy Store , I have a nice Diablo for sale its a 2001  6.0... its a freshly completed NAERC body and full tube chassis.. i have it listed on Craiglist , Vancouver , Canada... lots of pics there..ALSO i have 2 videos on the lambo on Youtube, on the search bar at the top type in my name Ron Dolling and they will magicly appear... also i have a Ford GT40 Replica on there 2 if theres any fans out there? email address if interested is  ronlambo@shaw.ca   , please enjoy the video clips on the cars but please dont leave any feedback, i also have some parts for sale on ebay as i am winding down making cars... THANKS !, Ron