Author Topic: Selling Wheels & Body Looking For Advice  (Read 1300 times)

DMG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Selling Wheels & Body Looking For Advice
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 09:30:23 PM »
Thank you for that reply 99svmonterey I do appreciate the feedback. I'll grab some pics in the morning to add with other body pieces etc. I am in Minnesota...just outside of Minneapolis. I didn't know much about what I have here and some decoding help is awesome! I'll add some pics in the AM.

99svmonterey

• Liked: 9
Re: Selling Wheels & Body Looking For Advice
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 08:50:47 PM »
Your wheels appear to be genuine Lamborghini Diablo VT coupe wheels which would be off a 1991 to I believe 1997 model year. The body is a VT coupe as well although I am not certain who the manufacturer might be. Do you have any more pics of the bumpers and interior pieces. That may help other members identify who made the body.Where are you located?

DMG

• Liked: 1
Selling Wheels & Body Looking For Advice
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 12:22:11 PM »
hi everyone - I just joined today and hope that my post is on the right place? I have some items I'm looking to sell an hope someone here who is much smarter than I can shed some light on a few things. I acquired this body and wheels through an odd deal but I would like to sell them and not 100% how to go about that etc. After hitting the old Google all morning I came across this form.

The body - I have headlights, bumper, mirrors, dash, center council etc as well. Could not find a tag or name anywhere on it to define where it came from.

The wheels/rims I am also curious to learn more about.

Looking for thoughts on what I all have here, value, tips, suggestions. Again I appreciate anything you can teach me about what I have and tips to sell. Thank you in advance.