Author Topic: Wanted: Lambo in Canada  (Read 8821 times)

rufnit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Wanted: Lambo in Canada
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2020, 02:52:37 PM »
Have a complete new, never started NAERC diablo roadster for sale if you are interested

Ianfxmen

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2020, 06:33:34 AM »
Highjacking to see if there’s any top of the line diablo roadster replica for sale that someone heard of in Canada . Could be a nearly finished project that I would have Ron dolling complete or à completed one .

Lambosv

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2020, 08:52:46 AM »
Guys , any diablo replicas for sale in alberta or anywhere in canada ? very serious about buying one . completed ones only please . Mike271284@gmail.com

ronlamborghini

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2019, 01:31:49 AM »
maybe email me on that murcie car? ronlambo@shaw.ca   , Ron , Vancouver

Lambolegend

• Liked: 3
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2019, 10:16:50 AM »
"Does MTO go by your insurance appraisal tax, or do we jot down a more "desirable" number ? =)"

For my vehicle, MTO went by the purchase receipt. I would imagine since you have to purchase the seller's kit, which gives us information of all the previous owners.
I do realize it will be difficult to get a good murci replica in Canada as it is for any good replicas for that matter. My understanding so far of being able to import one seems quite difficult.

xcentric

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2019, 11:53:56 PM »
xcentric,
No I haven't viewed any of the cars you have mentioned. Neither in Pickering. I was able to fix most, if not all the mechanical problems, I believe only electrical issues now. I've looked up on Facebook and yes that was me in Ancaster. I can't tell you amount of attention I have been getting it's almost staggering. I'm sure at least a thousand pictures have been taken as well and that's just the ones I know of, I had no idea about the ones posted of FB.
I would entertain any serious offers. My heart is really with a mercy and I would move on to that challenge.
Thanks for the information

Well, the Countach and Diablo, IMO, turn more heads than modern - common exotics.
Any of the attention from females? lol. I had a F355, lot of thumbs up, primarily kids/men only.
There used to be a triangle G Murci replica, but those look fake, like a non stretched Fiero Countach!
Does MTO go by your insurance appraisal tax, or do we jot down a more "desirable" number ? =)

99svmonterey

• Liked: 9
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2019, 09:26:27 PM »
Here is a Murci project for you Lambolegend. It just needs rear body panels and tail lights.
Oh, and remove the wrap for sure.  :LL: Great project for someone for the right price.https://www.copart.com/lot/53167969

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 09:28:43 PM by 99svmonterey »

Lambolegend

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2019, 06:21:20 PM »
xcentric,
No I haven't viewed any of the cars you have mentioned. Neither in Pickering. I was able to fix most, if not all the mechanical problems, I believe only electrical issues now. I've looked up on Facebook and yes that was me in Ancaster. I can't tell you amount of attention I have been getting it's almost staggering. I'm sure at least a thousand pictures have been taken as well and that's just the ones I know of, I had no idea about the ones posted of FB.
I would entertain any serious offers. My heart is really with a mercy and I would move on to that challenge.
Thanks for the information

xcentric

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2019, 07:03:06 PM »
Lambolegend, have you viewed this car in Pickering(previous owner), prior to the Sauga owner? It had bit less issues, safety was done(I couldn't buy it as is,) and the fuel gauge was still working then. Headlights burnt though. Did you check out the silver one that was on autotrader for 35k near Sarnia/Camlachie? It had a passenger wheel gap, and window didn't entirely close. Anyways, you we're spotted on torontocarspotting - facebook, with a few replicas, and near Ancaster I believe. If you would like to sell after a summer or two, around 50k, certified, let me know. It is a very unique ride, turn's a lot of heads. Cheers.

88.5countach

• Liked: 56
  • Member Rating Points: +11/-0
    • 88.5 Countach's Website (Lamborghini Countach Replica)
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2019, 01:48:25 PM »
That's a great suggestion 88.Countach. I also have I guess a couple of other noobie questions. I took the wheels off to inspect, What would be the torque on the lugnuts? I put 80lbs for now.

Also the engine is  3800 supercharged, Do I just make up a model to look up oil filter?  example 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix?

Thanks again.

The service book or online will tell you fiero specs on the torque, 80 could be a little low, I put the lambo's up to 100 it's what it was at.  If some are still at the original torque you can use the torque wrench in reverse, start at 70 and if it clicks go to 80, if it doesn't click and the bolt spins you know its between 70 and 80, see if you can nail it down on the next lug.  This isn't always the best since if the last guy just impacted them on they could be wrong nut it should be in the ballpark.  Best to check them periodically for loosening. 

Using the Grand Prix may work fine, see if you can read some part numbers or something off the filter on the car now.  Then you should be able to confirm with that filters part number fits the same Grand prix you picked.  Sometimes guys have to change the filter to something shorter etc... due to a clearance issue (or a lickedy lube had a slightly different version in stock and they stuck it on) so don't be surprised if its a little different.  The seal area and threads should be the same.

Lambolegend

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2019, 11:15:18 AM »
That's a great suggestion 88.Countach. I also have I guess a couple of other noobie questions. I took the wheels off to inspect, What would be the torque on the lugnuts? I put 80lbs for now.

Also the engine is  3800 supercharged, Do I just make up a model to look up oil filter?  example 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix?

Thanks again.

88.5countach

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2019, 07:31:39 AM »
Like the pic. Would love to see more of your car.

Cute kid, mine are in their early 20s now and after 8 years with the car still suggest going to a show together.  They like the attention too.

Have you checked the relay the default may be to kick the high fan on for protection because the low side is out.  I don't have a fiero wiring diagram.  Have you picked up a Haynes service manual for the fiero it should have it these really help on servicing the car and are only $30.

99svmonterey

• Liked: 9
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2019, 10:36:51 AM »
Like the pic. Would love to see more of your car.

Lambolegend

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2019, 08:21:58 AM »
Great suggestion!

All the attention this car has brought,  This pic seems to be the most talked about.

Now driving around. Engine light came on and thought it was my worst fear, Fortunately using scan tool the code came up P1651 $10 GM Fan 1 relay control. The car was runnung hot, but I discovered it was low on antifreeze. Fan 1 seems to be running high speed all the time now. The car starts fine and seems to run good. Any suggestions?
Thanks again for everyone's input, it's all  appreciated. I'm really loving this community.

88.5countach

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2019, 07:08:09 PM »
Lambolegend...
I created new ends on a cable when I needed to be able to pull knowing it wouldn't come off.
Get an uninsulated crimp-on wire terminal large enough to fit over the cable that has been folded over 180* (doubled back).  Fold the cable back and slip it into the crimp part of the terminal end.  Crimp and solder the cable into the terminal end and cut off the loop or forked part of the terminal end leaving just the crimped part.
This has worked well for me.

RT

He knows what he speaks of he built this
https://youtu.be/s3TWlxlfxLk