Author Topic: Lamborghini 25th Anniversary Countach replica for sale  (Read 1556 times)

txumbro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Lamborghini 25th Anniversary Countach replica for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 11:47:42 PM »
1989 25th Anniversary Lamborghini Countach IFG Replica.

VIDEO:
DRIVING:    https://youtu.be/OnI3t_R1Dg4

More details and pics here.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/321549682540680/

FEATURES:
Exterior: Red
Interior: Black
Engine: stock Fiero 2.8 liter carbureted V6
Transmission: 4 speed manual
Frame: Stretched Fiero
Radio/Speakers: ALPINE:  AM/FM CD,mp3
AC
Suspension: Rear Adjustable Coil-overs, Front is stock
Exhaust: Borla
Steering: Manual
Wheels: Replica 25th 15" with original size tires
        Front Tires: 225/50 15s
        Rear Tires:   345/35 ZR15s
Dynomat: throughout interior
Originally Registered as a California Car with a CA ID (VIN). May help interested Californians to import (check with Ca.)
Clean Title: Registered in Texas as a: 2003 SPCN (Specially Constructed)
(Insured with Major Insurance carrier)

This IFG replica has served me well for the past many years and hopes to continue with it's new owner.
I have owned lots of exotic looking vehicles, but for some reason this one gets more attention then
all of them. Maybe it's the super bright brilliant red. While it's not a real Lamborghini, it seems to get
the attention of one.
While the new owner must remember, this is a hand built replica and as such, there are always things that can be improved and modified. As I own it, I make little mods all the time. It runs and drives as well as any I've owned and sounds fantastic. The
Borla exhaust was piped to sound as close as possible to the real thing. More realistic than any of the V8 I've owned.
It is based on a stretched mid 80s Pontiac Fiero and in Texas only requires a safety
inspection and does not have a catalytic converter.
This 25th has one feature that few have, a realistic looking exhaust pipe cover under the rear bumper (see pics) with the correct looking and placed exhaust tips. I haven't  rear deck lid latches since the body shop removed and lost them (I have driven it like this for years, just haven't gotten around to it.) The Alpine radio/CD system works great. New AC compressor, new suede looking headliner, doors lock from the outside, blinkers, headlights, brake lights, and wiper all work. The ac vents that are plumbed work, the others are just for appearances. Brand new cluster gauges, speedometer and volt meter read as designed, the others I am not sure how to hook up (but all the wires are accessible and labeled for someone that knows basic wiring), windows are fixed, brakes are a bit soft and may need to be bled or new master, new in-tank float and meter, hairline crack in rear diver quarter window, headlights work but sometimes they seem to stick in the up/down cycle (haven't really looked into it, as there are manual knobs that I use to adjust on an as needed basis). As it is an old paint job, there are small stress cracks and scratches consistent with age.

V6 engine has brand new Rear and Front main seals and all new Push Rod and Main bearings. 
Brand new Edelbrock AVS 2 Carburetor.
Legal Jargon: This car is being sold AS-IS, Where-is, there are no warranties expressed or implied.

Please feel free to ask any question and view the video attached. May be able to provide more video/pics on request.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 08:36:40 AM by txumbro »