Author Topic: comments yelled out in passing  (Read 1640 times)

madmods

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 17
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Re: comments yelled out in passing
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 01:10:04 PM »
After you said the flat bed, I wasn't surprised at all! I usually get guys that say my buddy has this.......
I once had a guy that told me he had the new corvette. "the fast one" I knew he was lying. I asked him what motor was in it, and he said he didn't know what it was called-fail!
Keep dreaming-I'm sweating, glassing, welding and building every night!
Gagliardi Vendetta
Vetter Carrera Gt
Vetter Lp 640

dratts

• Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 07:06:40 AM »
Just insecure people with ego problems or low self esteem trying to compensate.  I don't get upset.  Maybe lambos really are over rated.  The "nice fiero" comments at least show some knowledge of what a kit car is.  I was a fiero fan before I got into the body swap thing.

Murci-Me

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 12:21:11 AM »
I get mostly nice comments, but every once in a while when some guys girlfriend is eye-locked on my car the boyfriend has to yell out "rental" lol. Just goes to show how ignorant some people are.

Murci-Me

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 12:16:14 AM »
It's a bone stock G28 but everyone who sees it for the first time thinks it's the real thing.  You can tell if you look close and know what the real thing looks like or hear the ls4.  I don't think that most even know what a lambo sounds like.  A usual remark I hear is I've never seen a lambo before.  Then I tell them "you still haven't".  I was in a gas station once and a guy passing by yelled out "nice fiero".  95% of the time it's "nice car"

That was me!

solrac

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »
Who ever thinks negative about this cars they have no idea what they are talking about. Nice fiero? At he end nothing is used from the fiero besides frame. And even at that half the tame is cut away. Lol.
It takes a whole lot of skill to build one of this projects . Skill . Devotion. Tools. Time.
This projects are not just for any one. Big props to the the guys who actually are driving one cus trust me when I say this.. Lol. It is a pain in the butt to build one. Lol. I should know. Lol.

dratts

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 07:17:56 PM »
It's a bone stock G28 but everyone who sees it for the first time thinks it's the real thing.  You can tell if you look close and know what the real thing looks like or hear the ls4.  I don't think that most even know what a lambo sounds like.  A usual remark I hear is I've never seen a lambo before.  Then I tell them "you still haven't".  I was in a gas station once and a guy passing by yelled out "nice fiero".  95% of the time it's "nice car"

am33r

• Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 06:56:29 PM »
He obviously didnt know it was a replica

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 05:23:30 PM »
Hehe. Over rated?  Was he a former Lambo owner or something?

dratts

comments yelled out in passing
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
Heard a different comment this morning while pulling out of a Safeway parking lot.  Usually it's "nice car!"  This time it was just two words "over rated"  by  a guy in a flat bed pick up truck.  I'm willing to bet that I won't hear that one again.  Murci roadster