Author Topic: Please Be Careful Doing Business With Peggyontherunireland  (Read 1644 times)

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
Re: Please Be Careful Doing Business With Peggyontherunireland
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 08:34:52 PM »
Very glad to hear, thank you for posting.

kent50

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 04:21:07 PM »
 I am happy to post that Sean did come through with the parts. He was very apologetic for all of the delays.

Kent50

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 02:18:20 AM »
Lambosam can make great vin stickers , I got mine from him

solrac

• Liked: 52
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 08:17:31 PM »
I also had a problem with him but just never told him anything. I bought blinkers and supposedly oem emblem. Emblem was no emblem at all. It was a sticker. He did also take a while to ship them and he also told me it was because he was at the hospital. Never complained tho. Not much for creating problems but I would never buy anything from him again.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 04:02:46 PM »
Kent Im very sorry to hear about your problems and thank you for brining it to the forums attention. Hopefully he will see this post and chime in on exactly what is going on.

Dustin

kent50

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Please Be Careful Doing Business With Peggyontherunireland
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 01:27:36 PM »
Let me start this with the fact that I really hate posting this. I really tried to work with Sean to get this settled but he will not follow through with his promises and he no longer replies to my email or PMs. I have worked with the Administrators on this site to try and resolve this, and they have been most helpful,  but have had no success.[font=]On February 19th this year I contacted [/font]Peggyontherunireland (Sean Doyle) about purchasing a Ferrari VIN plate and decals. We agreed on a price and I sent him $110 via Paypal on February 21stThat is where the problems started.
[font=]On March 5th I send him an email asking how long I should expect before getting the parts. He tells me 2 weeks. On April 5th I email and ask what’s up and he tells me my VIN is being printed and that his equipment was stolen which caused the delay. He also says that he has purchased new equipment and that I should have my parts in 2 weeks.  [/font]On April 24th  I contact him again and he tells me his equipment blew up and he has new equipment on order. On May 17th I see that Sean is posting on Madmechanics and trying to sell someone else a VIN plate. On May 19thI contact him again and he tells me that the equipment was stolen along with the laptop with the VIN information and he is dealing with insurance to get it replaced but that my VIN is at a friend’s getting printed and that I will have it soon. So I am getting 3 different stories here about why my parts haven’t been shipped. On June 20th I contact him again and he tells me that he has had knee surgery but that the VIN is printed and that his girlfriend will ship it. On July 15th I ask where my parts are but no reply.  So far I have no reply, no refund and no parts. Sean has never contacted me to let me know about delays or problems. I always have initiated contact and he always has an excuse for why things are delayed. I feel that I have given him every opportunity to resolve this but he will not follow through. Please be carefull doing business with Sean.
Sincerely,
Kent50