Author Topic: Houston TX Lambo club cruise to Austin Tx  (Read 2024 times)

tonypaul

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Re: Houston TX Lambo club cruise to Austin Tx
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 07:24:28 PM »
TonyPaul...

Wow the blue looks amazing. My silver Diablo 60 has a expansive paintjob but I am also considering a change, thinking more Gialo Yellow or Perl  yellow

CCIE

I guess Im biased towards Diablos, but that blue Diablo really stood out in a crowd of bulls. The other Lambos in that video were nice but that blue Diablo was the nicest in my opinion. I almost repainted my Diablo a silverish blue but backed out at the last minute. Now Im really regretting it.....

Im very slowly getting my Diablo back together after the repaint... There has been alot of family stuff going on (sick father in law, vist from my mom, kids back to school, one of my rental houses flooded,ect,ect) so I havnt got a lot done. I got the paint on the car body completly wet sanded and the first round of buffing done. Still got 2 more rounds of buffing to go plus a final wax, I havnt even touched the trunk lids, doors, removable roof and engine hood. School starts next week so maybe I will have so more time to work on the car then.....

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »
That looks like a lot of fun.

CCIE

• Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 01:37:50 PM »
TonyPaul...

Wow the blue looks amazing. My silver Diablo 60 has a expansive paintjob but I am also considering a change, thinking more Gialo Yellow or Perl  yellow

CCIE
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:53:04 PM by CCIE »

tonypaul

• Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Houston TX Lambo club cruise to Austin Tx
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »
After seeing that blue Diablo SV I wish Iwouls have painted mine that blue instead of silver....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrFv56CMv-w