Author Topic: I may want to buy a body  (Read 1943 times)

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
Re: I may want to buy a body
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 06:32:31 PM »
With replicas its always possible to point out a unique feature /modification your car had, that other replicas do not

If you filed a police report back then its still valid
If you filed an insurance claim you may have to give the car to the insurer or they may let you buy it for a few hundred bucks

If you never filed insurance claim or police report and just chalked it up as a loss you are probably still get cash or the car if the paper trail on it shows a bond was posted to get a new title

Its well worth investigating . Heck i can help you and will buy it back if your insurer sells it

Spyder3000gtvr4

• Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 04:55:53 PM »
The problem with my stolen diablo wa it was stolen in 99-2000. It was a red IFG with pop up headlights, 3800sc 5pd manual. IFG told me to send it to Jim (James) algers in north ridge California to be finished. I told them I wanted to send it to IFG they said they would send it straight to Jim to finish and add a percentage so I would be better off sending it myself. Unlike the other members who was stolen and recovered quickly I never heard or saw anything to do with my car again. I did receive a call from a guy I believe who lived in Michigan in 200-2001 who had his car stolen by Jim as well. Even if it is my car it's been so long that I doubt I'd even be able to prove it.

lambocars

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 68
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-1
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 04:00:09 PM »
murciƩlago body kit oem for sale from spain.6000 dolar

Tusabes

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 02:14:42 PM »
If the diablo you believe was stolen from you is eBay item

His phone is

- 914piza1

Tusabes

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »
The guy in Chicago is in this forum
His name is inspire composites

He also goes by ncrazyballa on madmechanics.com

Spyder3000gtvr4

• Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
I may want to buy a body
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:13:16 PM »
So after my diablo kit was stolen in 99/2000 I always wanted to build a diablo gt but now want an aventador. Funny thing there is a red diablo on eBay right now that could possibly be my stolen diablo but no response from the guy selling it on certain details and after all this time doubt I could even prove anything!!! Anyway I am still talking to the guy in Chicago who posted an aventador body about a month ago for 5,200$.
I told him if he had a completed body i would check it out and buy it on site. Does anybody know if its legit or even worth it? Also has aspara or italianknightroder or anybody else fogure out glass issues? I'm not looking to make a 100% accurate replica but more along the lines of my own cool street legal race car (you get the idea)
Now to get rid of my diablo roadster shell to put into a reasonably priced shell