Author Topic: trying to figure out the difference in the murci kits  (Read 8638 times)

william

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 39
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
Re: trying to figure out the difference in the murci kits
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 08:08:55 AM »
I could afford  that kit though,  but darn, you better be devoted to it if you buy it lol 13k wow. Makes carkitinc look like a ricer kit.

william

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 08:05:53 AM »
Lmao, thanks guys I'm at work sneaking around looking at stuff, so it's a glance and type thing lol.

Peggyontherunireland

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 07:58:50 AM »
Yip I know the € symbol I converted the sterling £ into Dollars $ for William so the kit will cost him $13k converted over as Extreme is in the United Kingdom there not part of the Euro state they have there own currency ;-)

I'm in America,  i noticed the price tag was 799 euros is that about 8k I'm trying to do this off top of my head, lol that kit is so much more worth it wow.
$13227.31
euros symbol looks like €
:)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 07:49:40 AM »
I'm in America,  i noticed the price tag was 799 euros is that about 8k I'm trying to do this off top of my head, lol that kit is so much more worth it wow.
$13227.31
euros symbol looks like €
:)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 07:54:12 AM by Tallon »

Peggyontherunireland

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 07:39:12 AM »
Yip mate work out at £8000 converted with today exchange rate $13,223 ex shipping same kit as the orange one in the picture its in sterling not Euros im in Ireland so we use Euro England have there own currency like America it would be just handy if every country had the same currency

william

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 07:18:05 AM »

Peggyontherunireland

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 06:03:15 AM »
AS for rear lights I wont even buy them unless you have a few quid to part with I built my own I got the light lens off a guy from America cant remember his name and I built the light cheaper option and they do the same job as the real lambo

Here you go

Indicator

Peggyontherunireland

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 05:58:02 AM »
Yes extremes kit will still fit you might have to trim a few bits but nothing major see if they will lower the price as you wont need the rear parts to stretch the kit and you would be better off ringing them as they don't answer e-mail much, make sure they include the main frame without this there kit wont sit right.
Here is how they stretch the mr2

Yeah that helps a ton, i just had a mr2 stretched for me from a local body shop, i had them use the same technic as carkitinc does for stretching the mr2, could I still use that frame if I purchased the kit on extreme? You said on extreme they have you cut from the back? I'm assuming it don't matter how it's stretched.
[/quote]

william

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 05:50:38 AM »
Yeah that helps a ton, i just had a mr2 stretched for me from a local body shop, i had them use the same technic as carkitinc does for stretching the mr2, could I still use that frame if I purchased the kit on extreme? You said on extreme they have you cut from the back? I'm assuming it don't matter how it's stretched.

Peggyontherunireland

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 05:18:41 AM »
@ William - the kit can only be bought in the UK as far as im aware I had bad experience with extreme but they were bough by new guys and they seem to be delivering on time with there product
http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/murci/index.html
yes it will only go on an mr2 chassis extreme move the rear of the car back I cut my mr2 in half and moved it back less work involved. hope that helps

william

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 03:53:19 AM »
Peggyontherunireland nice, ok and how do I go about getting that kit?

Hey INSPIRE, i figured I was probably getting annoying,  my fault man I'm pretty stupid to all this I'm kind of a question crazy guy, once I start getting things more down I will stop asking so much, the car I bought has more photos on lamborghinireplicaforsell.Com I just don't have any on my phone,  I'm trying to figure out how many different kits are out there.

Also peggyontherun how much does the exact replica kit mold run and is it still the same idea, bolts onto a mr2 or ferio doner car?

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 03:43:44 AM »
im sick of seeing your stupid 1 picture of your car. share more.

Peggyontherunireland

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 03:43:29 AM »
That orange car is an extreme kit from the UK its an exact replica moulded off a real Murcielago I have the similar car but I put Liberty wide arch kit on mine and custom the wide arches.

william

trying to figure out the difference in the murci kits
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 03:36:53 AM »
Ok, so I know the difference in the murci 1 from the murci 2 kits do most people only use carkitinc for their kits? Or are there different sites, reasons I ask is because I noticed I youtube alot of replicas I noticed the murci 1 sides don't look the same I noticed the side molding don't have the back vents on it but when I look at my murci1 kit  next to what I believe is other murci 1 kits it still don't look the same, but the murci 1 kit on carkit Inc looks like the v kit on my white one. Looking at the two photos notice the white one looks the same but the front end of the orange one seems like the fenders flair more etc.. sorry trying to get a better understanding.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:39:11 AM by william »