Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 6629 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: Advice needed
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 10:44:14 PM »
Graham,
   The car is brand new, zero miles, and is built with all new components, most of which come with a warranty and I have all of that paperwork. It is a tubeframe chassis with unequal a-arm front and rear. All of the geometry is proper and all of the computer suspension analysis is also provided. All of the suspension components are powdercoated. It has Wilwood brakes and Afco polished aluminum double adjustable coil overs, Centerline wheels made for me and Yokahama tires. It has an aluminum four core dual pass radiator and a mounted full size spare tire. The stereo is top of the line Alpine with amp and woofer, and satellite nav. The engine is a 450HP aluminum small block with a 300,000 mile factory warranty, the dyno sheets are also included. Transaxle is Porsche/Audi 01X. The interior is carbon fiber and alligator which is tanned to a color called peanut brittle. It has heat and air conditioning and push button start and keyfob door opening.  I want $60,000 the way it sets or $80,000 finished.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:49:18 PM by 76mx »

Graham

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 10:17:30 PM »
Charley,

Can you tell me more about the car you have for sale and the price please

Graham

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 10:08:41 PM »
Graham,
   I have a Countach for sale. It is ready for paint and then final body mounting. It is a brand new tubeframe car with the best of everything. It comes with an ISO Certified International VIN and MSO and is ready to export to Peru. The way not to get ripped off is to get on an airplane and come see if it and myself are legit.
Charley Strickland
Strickland Racing Inc.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:12:21 PM by 76mx »

Fatboyslim

• Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 09:19:21 PM »
Thats a good point pines, from what i remember ron telling me he was involved in naerc and created that body. I hope i have my facts straight, but im told by several people this body is extremely rare and accurate. When you look at it up close it loks very well made. And very accurate. I do know ron said he can get the glass for it if needed.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 07:22:19 PM »
Ah, so it may not be a NAERC after all or was Ron involved with NAERC somehow. I don't know the history there. I thought the NAERC bodies were OEM splashes.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 06:42:15 PM »
Hi Pines  ::wave, thanks brother i am holding off on the diablo vt for the moment, because im not sure if ron dollings is the creator of the same body i have. If it is i dont want to do that to him out of respect since hes still in business, the other body's are from companies that were great but long gone. i will find out very soon, the diablo body i have is truly remarkable and one of the last of its kind. will be a shame not to be able to share it.

Graham

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »
Im Looking for a compleated car that can be shipped, at my expense of course, to Peru

BigPines

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 05:34:26 PM »
Wow, what a great deal!

No more Diablo then?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:54:48 PM by BigPines »

Fatboyslim

• Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 05:24:25 PM »
thanks for referring me guys  ::beers, i will be happy to help.. my bodies will be finished and ready in about 6 weeks if you can wait they will include windshield, door glass and crating for $6500. my bodies have 6oz of hand laid matting and minimal bodywork required. the body's avail are the G28 roadster (top gun), the G28 coupe ( triangle G). your welcome/urged to come see in person but if you cant no worries, theres no deposit, you pay only after the crate has been loaded on the truck  ::thumbup.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:36:45 PM by Fatboyslim »

BigPines

Re: Adive needed
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 03:25:23 PM »
Are you looking for a project car to complete yourself or a turnkey solution? Fatboyslim on this forum has one of the nicest Diablo bodies ever made for sale right now: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2599 I recommend you talk to him.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 03:29:18 PM by BigPines »

Graham

Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 03:19:48 PM »
Members,
Please I need some advice on how not to be ripped off either by sending money or not getting what you pay for.

I now live in Peru S.A and are now in the position to buy a replica Lamborghini either a diablo or countach.

Can any member recommend  a honest builder who will not rip me off by just keeping the money or not sending what I have paid for either in speck or build quality or maybe a private seller?

Luckily I read members remarks about Rob Reed just before I sent me money.

I hope members can help me? 

Graham
Peru
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 04:43:18 PM by No Bull »