Author Topic: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street  (Read 92888 times)

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

aventcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Re: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street
« Reply #274 on: October 12, 2018, 09:45:32 PM »
New video on youtube abouth this topic a video previously  to finally video next month here the link :  https://youtu.be/yOMllLFDwV8

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2018, 08:46:29 PM »
A side profile shot with the doors down would be cool but great job so far!   ::rocker

aventcar

« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »
Now is aventador replica convertible on the street working

aventcar

« Reply #271 on: January 20, 2018, 01:08:44 AM »
I go starting a new topic named : carlos aventador replica car build diaries::toothy
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:13:02 AM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2016, 07:02:52 PM »
Thank you very much sir. ::thumbup

Superman

• The Boss
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • The Boss
« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2016, 01:43:16 PM »
Aventcar you are doing an exceptional job, we have cleaned up your thread of any unnecessary posts.
The Boss

aventcar

« Reply #268 on: November 30, 2016, 11:12:52 AM »
Beautiful work Mr Aventcar i applaud you.
no problem misunderstandings often ocurrs, speaking we can understand our doubts
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 01:38:17 PM by Superman »

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #267 on: November 30, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »
Let's review:  This is "aventador replica roaster convertible on the street"s build diary.  Comments on various topics do not need to be posted on "his" build diary as there are numerous other (34) posting areas that answer the appropriate questions that have been asked in this diary already.  There is NO KIT.  You have to have the ability to DIY or pay up to $100K+ and have someone who can do it for you.  Please take the time to check out the other posting areas for your answers and please let "aventador replica roaster convertible on the street" have his build diary back.  Thanks, 01

20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

aventcar

« Reply #266 on: November 21, 2016, 10:40:49 AM »
ORION ,thanks ,
Here my answer to your questions:
1- My body is not only build by simple visually appearance, is based with the correct meassurements and dimensions , around 1 year invested in a fine details
2-can you order a kit with out windshield
3-I working to have ready a almost perfect version than the real center aventador console buttons
4- My body really have the correct meassurements,dimensions,wheelbase etc.and sure you not would have problems with any chassis based on the real dimensions and you must see details with the body chassis builder 76 mx for example.
5-i go post soon pictures soon abouth my lights set compared with the real car

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #265 on: November 18, 2016, 11:42:18 AM »
Orion,
   I would have thought that all of the bickering on this Forum between myself and the Govedo effort would show that they are definitely not the same chassis. They are a different design, different construction, different material, different suspension theory, totally different perceptions. One of the biggest differences is that I have the newest version of my chassis here that you can actually see and touch. I will have more of them at the end of next week. Here are the answers to your questions.
1.) Any design, including a chassis, should always be in a constant state of improvement. The chassis done at the end of next week will show that.
2.) Aluminum makes a lighter chassis but the real advantage is in the construction technique and assembly time and technique. For a street car, mild steel is superior to chrommoly, and in my opinion the aluminum is superior to mild steel.
3.) No, they are jig assembled for accuracy. There is no welding, only structural adhesive that must be done in a certain order and with certain fixtures. If you ship the body and chassis at the same time, it will cost the same as to ship one or the other separately. The freight companies use something called cubic weight to calculate pricing on something of this size and it will be the same for each piece or both pieces combined.
4.) It comes with an Internationally ISO Certified VIN and MCO. I don't know how it would work in your country, but here in the States that MCO goes to the tax office and a title is issued. There is no reference there to certification, that is two entirely different branches of government, and certification is not an issue. On the other hand, if you would like to do it using an old car title, I can just as easy leave the VIN off and not provide a MCO.
5.) The equation to determine all of that is weight x friction coefficient x surface area. Without knowing any of these factors, I cannot tell you that. My steel chassis weighed 400lbs and my aluminum composite monocoque chassis weighs 220lbs.
6.)The suspension is unequal a-arms and coil-overs of my own design. It was refined and computer analyzed by the Indycar builder Metcalf Inc. The hubs are designed to use Wilwood six piston calipers but also designed that other caliper brackets can be substituted for other brakes. The axles are stock Lexus so that expensive custom axles do not have to be fabricated.

You said that you want to start this soon. Depending on your definition of soon, you might should have gotten a deposit to myself and Carlos some time ago in order to make that possible. If your deposit comes now, you can still start your project a little later than soon.

Charley Strickland
Strickland Racing Inc.     
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:08:18 PM by 76mx »

orion

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #264 on: November 18, 2016, 12:22:35 AM »
Greetings gentlemen!

I have been lurking around this forum for close to 2 years now. Some really great stuff happening here!
I am considering building a replica aventador, and if all goes well, I will have a build diary thread soon! But before I proceed with anything I need to make sure the stuff I am sourcing can be assembled with as little adjustments as possible.

Aventcar, I must say your kit is currently the most complete and accurate kit I have seen. I have a few questions though.
1. You say your kit is hand sculpted and not cnc milled or anything. How accurate is your kit? I know in a previous post you said +-1% but that was relating to just the dimensions. What about the curves, angles, shape, etc of the body panels? No offence to your skills.
2. You say the complete kit you are selling for $14,500. Can I order a kit without the windshield? I would like to get the windshield manufactured myself.
3. Currently your kit does not include the center console buttons or the steering controls. Any plans to make these as well?
4. I am planning to mount your kit on the "Govedo chassis", the same one the 76mx makes I guess. Does your kit fit this chassis perfectly? If no, what adjustments are required?
5. Can you please post a pictures comparing your lights to the originals? I know you have posted a few pics earlier, but can you post picture comparing to the original with photographs taken as same angles and distance please? Thanks.

76mx, I have a few questions for you too since I am interested in your chassis.
1. Is your chassis the "Govedo chassis"? If yes, have you made any changes to the design/plans?
2. What are advantages/disadvantages of aluminium and mild steel chassis?
3. Can I order a completely broken down chassis? It would be cheaper to ship it this way. I can get it assembled/welded myself.
4. You mentioned your chassis is VIN certified worldwide. What does this mean? In my country, getting the replica registered for road driving is not possible, simply because the process to get it certified is the same as that for any major manufacturer. The certification will cost me more that the replica itself. What I plan on doing is getting an old car for dirt cheap and using that car's chassis number on your chassis. This could still be a problem in case the chassis number is checked against the database indicating that the car is registered as "2000 Honda City" (just and example) :LL: :LL: :LL: But something is better than nothing. Maybe I can say that I modified the chassis completely!  ::tongue
5. I plan on getting a tuned engine based on an existing one as I don't want the replica to just look like an aventador, but run like it as well. Will an acceleration similar to that of a real Lamborghini still keep the car on ground on launch? Is the weight distribution of chassis similar to that of the original? How much do the aluminium and mild steel chassis weigh respectively?
6. What brakes, suspensions, axles etc. would fit your chassis?

Sorry for the long list of questions guys, but I need to make sure I know what I am getting before I take the plunge.
Again, all of your work is fantastic! Keep up the good work. Cheers!

aventcar

« Reply #263 on: October 21, 2016, 02:35:11 PM »
This is the link :  https://youtu.be/LrWpjhuWF6Q

aventcar

« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2016, 01:38:44 PM »
I have new video on youtube abouth my aventador replica lights working installed on one of my bodys

aventcar

« Reply #261 on: September 15, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »
And here the pictures