Author Topic: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street  (Read 93035 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2016, 11:14:42 PM »
You are right Tusabes, Carlos is a human CNC machine, I am convinced he can eyeball .001
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 11:19:51 PM by 76mx »

Tusabes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2016, 10:40:34 PM »
I believe Carlos kit is hand made not done from a 3D computer model

plans4sale

• Liked: 60
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2016, 10:21:52 PM »
 Carlos, I would also be glad if you post some more information of your kit, such like price and what it will include. Your Aventador kit is the second one to be soon available on the market after Inspire's kit. My Govedo chassis aimed for Aventador replicas is in the final stage of development and soon it will be available for purchase directly from Finland, Bulgaria and USA, so if you could provide me with the 3d model you used for CNC-milling your kit I would be able to adapt my chassis and add some mounting points for direct and accurate attachment of the body on top. I already did this with Inspire's kit and my whole rear bumper support is specifically designed to fit his kit, and I plan to do so with the front end and side skirts, too. However, with the Inspire kit this is possible after a few cuts and extensions necessary on certain body panels. Are you confident that your kit is built at real scale like the genuine Aventador?

Thanks,

Bobi
Custom 3d car & chassis design: https://www.facebook.com/sportni.koli.3
Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2016, 09:39:57 PM »
Carlos my friend,
   I am starting to get inquiries about using my chassis for your body as well as turnkey inquiries. Even though I have been to your shop and seen your product, I have realized that I cannot quote anything accurate because I do not know exactly what your kit consists of. In looking back at the threads, I still am unsure. Obviously a body and I think an interior or part of one, but all of the grilles and trim have been suggested to come with it, as well as the windshield and glass, hinges and other parts have been mentioned. A quick search never showed exactly what the price is or exactly what the package is. I need this info to be able to talk realistically about price. I thought about a PM for this, but this is info that others will probably want to know as well.

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #211 on: November 03, 2015, 09:48:56 PM »
Soon i go post new pictures with the complete kit ready to delivery  ::beers

stethy

• Liked: 43
  • aventador
« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2015, 01:38:35 PM »
This is how a body out of the mold ,, in one piece because of alignment , this is the first proces
This is the body +++ who goes to Norway ;)
It will be really nice to go again to USA to meet carlos  ::thumbup

aventcar

« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2015, 11:26:09 AM »
This is how a body out of the mold ,, in one piece because of alignment , this is the first proces

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2015, 03:50:10 PM »
Hi Tusabes.
I have collect parts now for over 1 year pretty all over the world and some things i have not post anywere.
For first time in Norweegian history we got the new rule to build a car from bottom and its only 50 cars got prooved through the Norweegian department. I used about 300 hours at the paperwork and i was one of them who makeit through a really complicatet system to start a project.
I have alredy make a woodmodel of the frame so i can adjust it to aventcar`s body. Of course it will be 5.4l bmw engine and i bought the whole car to take parts from. ( only one owner and all services are followed) It allmost to good to cut down and use the parts. I also make a question here about if someone have use audi R8 suspensions but no response. I have good contact with several staff in worlds rally and asphalt racing so i decide who it will be best options fore this project when i have the frame finnish.
Yes, I will update here also in this forum when i am in the end of building and the TV have got what they want for broadcasting. I hope you guys understand ;)
For me it`s a long journey and i have not answers about everything and must also try to get trough the most complicatet things, etleast the computerwork so all thing work together good.

Thanks for all reading and look forward to be in this forum  :)

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2015, 02:43:44 PM »
To all in this forum.
I have order complete kit from aventcar and trustfully hi will be redy to deliver very soon.
Here in Norway we must have parts of high quality because the tax for any parts is extremely high.
Only the Norwegian tax for cheapest original aventador is USD 360 000.
A Tv team from a popular Tv channel here in north Europe follow this building from start to Finnish.
. Can't wait to see this !!

Will you be posting updates in this forum as you build it too?

aventcar

« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2015, 10:11:04 AM »
To all in this forum.
I have order complete kit from aventcar and trustfully hi will be redy to deliver very soon.
Here in Norway we must have parts of high quality because the tax for any parts is extremely high.
A Tv team from a popular Tv channel here in north Europe follow this building from start to Finnish.
thanks stethy i go have ready your complete kit soon.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:50:19 PM by aventcar »

stethy

• aventador
« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2015, 03:26:36 AM »
To all in this forum.

aventcar

« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2015, 12:13:14 AM »
Im fed up ( harto de este tipo de gente in spanish) for years with this guys thath offer incomplete kits i make this with true and real passion not for to be half way through like guys that interested on shell kits like NSR or others showing stok pictures , drawings etc im talk answer with pictures of a real and buildable aventador kit.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:37:17 AM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2015, 11:55:34 PM »
Thath is impossible for now Actually NSR dont have a complete kit the body need a lot  of work , line up have some body details , dont have doors hood and trunks back sides
And have "only the body"with this things thath i say offend, hurt,insult is not my intention ,,,and im for now im working now preparing a complete kit for a customer in europe.

sorry aventcar it may hurt your feelings, but i do have a complete kit, just because you have not seen pictures of the rest of the parts.LOL. also, my kit doesnt need work aligning, it is CNC MILLED FROM 3D MODEL. That means it is more accurate than yours.
you be ignorant , i see that you not read this topic from the beginning you may see all accurate parts of my complete kit,  also you dont know how lie you need to see you body front hood with no allignment also im here for you, because im feel thath you want to be better than my with a bit of incomplete body ,, I WANT TO GIVE YOU A BIG ADVICE you need work hard you need to effort to give customers a complete accurate and buildable kit like my here working for years not for weeks like you.

aventcar

« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2015, 11:30:50 PM »
I was worry first to finish all details and the main parts of the kit , while another guys worried for finish their cars with only the body in the chassis but with no interiors

aventcar

« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2015, 11:09:47 PM »
Thath is impossible for now Actually NSR dont have a complete kit the body need a lot  of work , line up have some body details , dont have doors hood and trunks back sides
And have "only the body"with this things thath i say offend, hurt,insult is not my intention ,,,and im for now im working now preparing a complete kit for a customer in europe.