Author Topic: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street  (Read 93455 times)

aventcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Re: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2015, 05:10:37 PM »
Thanks  Rob James im seriously here,im try to sell complete kits here,im don't understand why inspirecomposite be interested in my editing the pictures on my posts i don' like fight here but if someone make a bad crítical of my work im to put up a fight,,, regarding to the weight of my kitcar " is windshield " included on wieght.
Sorry for my bad english im to get better in next monts

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2015, 03:39:10 PM »
You guys really have to stop fighting like school age children! It's even more deplorable given the fact that you are both grown Men!! From what I've seen, and this is only from pictures, Carlos has the only complete Aventador Kit available, that I know of. Again from the pictures, Inspire's windshield fits very well, Carlos' windshield does seem to have some fit issues. But nothing that's insurmountable. Too bad you guys can't work together and bring us a Super Kit, but like that's ever gonna happen! Maybe when hell freezes over? As a side note, Carlos if you are to be taken serious Internationally, you'd better get an English translator, because your grammar and lack of understanding of the English language tarnishes the Professional image of your obviously excellent Product. I've offered that service in the past, but it's fallen on deaf ears. And lose the shitty music in the video Showcasing your car, because that only appeals to a small demographic, and will only serve to lessen your broad Worldwide appeal in the end.
Lastly, and this is the only thing I'd really like to get an answer on.......when you quoted the weight of your Kit, did that include the windshield??

Rob,  ::beers

aventcar

« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2015, 10:15:21 AM »
I demostrate that my kit is a very good lined up kit  it's only the shell with all parts on it.......https://youtu.be/3-23RhSewTc
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:35:26 AM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2015, 11:35:21 PM »
Good histoy charley ::beers

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2015, 12:10:35 PM »
    Years ago, when I was one of the "Big Three" in racecar building, I had a potential customer call to inquire about a new Super Comp car. He said that he had already talked to both of my competitors and one of them had said my car was junk. He wanted me to tell him all of the things wrong with theirs. I told him that there was nothing wrong with theirs, they both built fine cars, but would like to explain why ours is at least as fine, and further explained that he would then have to make a decision about which company he would spend his money with. I started into a sales pitch and just a few seconds into it, he stopped me and said that it was not necessary, and wanted to know where to send the deposit and how much.
   But enough about that, I have $107 riding on more important issues. What is the status Inspire? Now I am actually asking you to comment on something.     

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2015, 12:01:37 PM »
aventcar, im not going to get into a petty argument with you about whos kit car penis is bigger.

aventcar

« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2015, 10:24:56 AM »
YOUR ONLY GLASS SOLUTION. ??   "RIDICULOUS".  my glass  assembly perfect on my body is a guarantee ,you  behave like inmature children you need to compare the visual quality,im seriously working building  an accurate replica.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:37:33 AM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2015, 09:59:52 AM »
Angry¿¿  im happy with my complete and buildable real aventador kit car so i remember to you that you interfering in my posts with your pathetic crítica i Remember to you : nos you no't playing in my level .

« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2015, 06:45:55 AM »
Im ask to you : you have a better windshield  than my DOT curved winshield  ?????

no need to get angry aventcar. Youre the one that included me in your post for no reason so dont get mad when i respond to it. Your glass isnt perfect as you claim it is, its obvious in the pictures. I really dont care whos windshield is better thats just petty talk you are bringing up. I think i offer a great solution for aventador glass (the only glass solution available right now), it fits perfect to my body, doesnt need to be trimmed, easily available for 120 bucks brand new and is truly DOT approved since it doesnt have to be trimmed or sanded. and the bottom ledge you pointed out, i modeled that with the intention for it to be painted black to look like the lower end of the windshield.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:13:46 AM by INSPIREcomposite »

aztlan10nation

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2015, 04:32:24 AM »
INSPIREcomposite DON'T BE A HATER! I have done  business with Aventcar in the past, I can guarantee to anyone that aventcar replicas have a great quality. you might have industrial equipment to build any replica that you want, but you are only 1/10 of a builder of what he is.  ::usa god bless you all!

aventcar

« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2015, 03:59:14 AM »
Is a pleasure to find a poor man like you showing  his misfortune of piece bit of  Aventador replica ¿    trying to fight without reazon here. :LL:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 04:07:15 AM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2015, 03:17:28 AM »
Im ask to you : you have a better windshield  than my DOT curved winshield  ?????
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 03:37:24 AM by aventcar »

aventcar

« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2015, 03:02:42 AM »
My windshield fit perfect in the body glass frame and is DOT curved winshield with the small window for the serial numbers. Compared with anothers Aventador winshields replicas.
Ja ja ja ha  you made me to piss one self laughing  i feel like you burn on envy

« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2015, 12:16:26 AM »
My windshield fit perfect in the body glass frame and is DOT curved winshield with the small window for the serial numbers. Compared with anothers Aventador winshields replicas.

aventcar

« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2015, 10:11:33 PM »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:54:41 PM by aventcar »