Author Topic: Aventador Windshield, Glases.  (Read 7844 times)

aventcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Re: Aventador Windshield, Glases.
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 09:11:49 PM »
I'm interested in the windshield as well as in the headlights and tail lights, I also I want the window glasses. I'm building my own body from scratch could you provide the size for this items and the price for everything (windshield, window glasses, and lights) also would you be able to sell the housing for the headlights and tail lights?
hello  merodeador by the momen we are working with a quantity of glasses for kit customers so i have waiting in a new order of glasses at the end of may. Regardig to the front and rear lights i have the prototipes only i will send this prtotipes to an company for manufacture i suppose that will be ready for my customers in june ready to sell with a cost of $750 us dlls for th 4 lights

merodeador74

• Liked: 9
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 05:49:41 PM »
I'm interested in the windshield as well as in the headlights and tail lights, I also I want the window glasses. I'm building my own body from scratch could you provide the size for this items and the price for everything (windshield, window glasses, and lights) also would you be able to sell the housing for the headlights and tail lights?

aventcar

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 12:16:47 AM »
Hello  merodeador the windshield is made from a mold with the same sze of the original car..

merodeador74

• Liked: 9
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 12:56:35 AM »
 I would like to know what type of windshield are you using. What car does it come from @aventcar

6.0nut

• Liked: 16
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 10:58:42 PM »
Very nice.

aventcar

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 11:19:49 AM »
also i have the rest of the body interiors under the hood and doors

aventcar

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 11:12:19 AM »
i have the aventador  dot windshield curved  laminated glass ready with my kit for sale now for customers i will have ready my own web page for the next week also my kit donĀ“t nedd work for be build on fiero 106.30 inch chassis

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 02:13:46 PM »

To be honest Inspire, yours was the first Kit I considered, but with all due respect it looks like it's going to need a lot of body work to get it up to snuff. Especially the driver side front hood, looks like closing the garage door bent the hood up? But if you were to let all interior and exterior molds go at a good price, I sure would consider it. What chassis have you had success mounting this body on, a stretched Fiero or what?
Tantukka I like the look of your glass, and would be extremely interested in finding out the dimensions.

Rob,  ::beers

yup, needs body work. cant judge that from the pictures though, because the panels arent mounted to a frame, they are just resting on top of eachother.

Rob James

• Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 02:05:57 PM »
To be honest Inspire, yours was the first Kit I considered, but with all due respect it looks like it's going to need a lot of body work to get it up to snuff. Especially the driver side front hood, looks like closing the garage door bent the hood up? But if you were to let all interior and exterior molds go at a good price, I sure would consider it. What chassis have you had success mounting this body on, a stretched Fiero or what?
Tantukka I like the look of your glass, and would be extremely interested in finding out the dimensions.

Tantukka

• Liked: 8
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 10:05:14 AM »
Hello,

Can you gave me advice about Aventador replica glases? Which Windshield I can use and also other glases...

Thanks. ::LAMBO

Hi! I have a windshields for FLT kit, maybe they could fit on the aventador project also. I can send some dimensions if U are interested..? Shipping may be difficult, as the packaging must be very good. Windshields will have E-approval.

Finnluxury Tritium (FLT) body kit and chassis: https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury

gelage

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 03:34:31 PM »
I'm Looking for PLANS for CNC Machine, Exterior+Interior (Aventador Roadster) and Chases plan.

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 03:31:14 PM »
heres my venta r kit. Im remaking the top half of the cabin to include all the glass frame. It comes in separate panels, some youll have to bond together.  im actually pulling one for a somebody right now so ill have a small time frame to actually show one. im located near chicago.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 03:56:28 PM by INSPIREcomposite »

Rob James

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 02:57:21 PM »
Well let me know what you find, seems we both have the same quest.

gelage

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 02:40:53 PM »
Hello Rob James,

Not Yet... I'm already looking for Chassis and Kit plans and also Gathering information, about Engine, Transmission, windshield,Glasses and so on...  8)

Rob James

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
Hey Gelage, if you're trying to source an Aventador windshield I'm guessing you've already sourced an Aventador Kit? If that's so, could you message me privately and tell me where to find one? I've been searching for months for a reliable and quality source, with only disappointing results so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.